Music Player Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music Player Question

I installed the music player per your instructions but when I called up the webpage (I am remotely accessing) the filed that normally displays the song title says "Error: Cannot open URL".

Also, can I change the settings of the player remotely or do I need direct access to my config folder?

Thanks Jon

You are not actually listening via Homeseer remotely unless you are using your own MP3 files. The player is being streamed directly to the PC from the radio station you are listening on. If you are at work for example and various ports are blocked then it will not work.

You do have to configure the player from the ini file but once done all stations are available from the drop-down and presets.
    Jon

Comment

Is there a solution to work around my office network. For instance, can my HS computer retrieve the music and send it to my computer at work?

Comment

Not as it stands. You could use something like Windows Media encoder to stream on a good port from home and then link that to a Internet radio station player also playing at home.
        Jon

Comment

Working...
        X