Jon00 Control (Touchscreen) Interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve,

You do not need to define a button as an image (but you can do)

Your best bet is to define the button type as an image. Using an example of the first button in the first column, to define a button you would use:

Button1-1Type=Button2

To define an image, change this to:

Button1-1Type=Image /IMG_0274.JPG

I'm hoping that this image is located in your html directory?
    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by 8r1an View Post
      Thanks for this great package Jon here are a few images of what i have done so far.
      This setup for my N800
      Brian, Great screetshots! Thanks for posting them!
      Jon

Comment

im gonna cry... so if i would have bought the ipaq 4700 then i could have used this????

GRRRRRRRRr
        HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by DeLicious View Post

one thing that i think is missing is that buttons apparently can only do one thing, i.e., run an event, go to a url, send an x10 command, etc. what would be very useful is to be able to run an event AND go to a url. basically, i was hoping to use it like a harmony remote, press the "watch tv" button which would run the event to turn everything on then refresh to a screen with appropriate buttons for watching tv. in the meantime, i'll find a workaround...
          Adam,

I've now added the code to allow URL redirection AND run an action! I'm just waiting a bit to see if anything else is raised as I do not want to keep releasing new versions.
          Jon

Comment

Jon00:

What happens if my camera image is not on /html part of homeseer. Can you still get an image? Also, can you use a stream (live video)?

Thanks,
            Steve

Comment

I'll post some screenshots once I get back to civilization (Dallas). I'm currently in the bar at the airport in Midland (po-dunk) Texas, on a not so broadband connection, and it's snowing....

Jon,

I am currently running RC1. Do the ini files change on the release version? I want to implement asap, and am just curious about the effort to upgrade.

Stand by....

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by skozin View Post
                Jon00:

What happens if my camera image is not on /html part of homeseer. Can you still get an image?
                The image would need to be in the html folder or sub folders.

What you can do is embed the entire camera webpage in the display i.e.

Button1-1Type=Embed http://www.yourcamerapage.html
                Jon

Comment

Originally posted by yelloow7t View Post
                  I'll post some screenshots once I get back to civilization (Dallas). I'm currently in the bar at the airport in Midland (po-dunk) Texas, on a not so broadband connection, and it's snowing....

Jon,

I am currently running RC1. Do the ini files change on the release version? I want to implement asap, and am just curious about the effort to upgrade.

Stand by....

Tom
                  Tom,

There are a few changes (additional entries) but will not affect your designs.
                  Jon

Comment

Ok, found a broader-band connection.

Here are my screenshots (actually have 17 screens, each fired by the menu buttons.

The "execute panic" button is actually an animated gif that "pulses" from pink to red, and just dares you to push it...then the police come....

Tom
                    Attached Files

Comment

IPAQ 4700 is one of the best device's what ever made
                      Joncontrol will not run on it.
                      Tele you can better look for N800

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
                      im gonna cry... so if i would have bought the ipaq 4700 then i could have used this????

GRRRRRRRRr

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                        Adam,

I've now added the code to allow URL redirection AND run an action! I'm just waiting a bit to see if anything else is raised as I do not want to keep releasing new versions.
                        Wonderful... I will wait for the new version then. I won't have time to build anything from scratch over the next couple of days anyways, but will definitely get to it over the weekend.

Comment

I found a couple of problems and have a couple of questions. First the problems.

1. Files named Jon00Control1.ini thru 10 works fine. Files with the names, Jon00Control11.ini thru 19, 21-29, 31-39... do not work. Files names with numbers 20,30,40... all work. I have a file that is named Jon00Control10.ini, and it worked fine. I renamed it to Jon00Contro11.ini and it stops working.

Code:
                          ---Column 1 Table 2 Button 1---
                          Button2-1Type=Button77
                          Button2-1Text=Off
                          [COLOR=red]Button2-1Desc=#Family Room Scenes LAMPS[/COLOR]
                          Button2-1DescBGcolor=#666666
                          Button2-1Action=X10 ^16,off
                          Button2-1Line1=[15]The Ceiling lights are now <devicestring ^16>
                          Button2-1Line2=<clock>
                          The line in Red works fine. If I wrap it with <b>...</b>, it causes each word in the sentence to appear on a newline.

Question?
                          Is there any way to display the status of a device any place othere that the display panel. Say like on a button???
                          Thanks,

T.

Comment

Question?
                            Is there any way to display the status of a device any place othere that the display panel. Say like on a button???
                            I wounder about this question too. Is it hard to implement? Would be a nice feature to have status on the buttons or for an examle in the text field that belongs to the button.

Comment

Originally posted by Tcassio View Post
                              I found a couple of problems and have a couple of questions. First the problems.

1. Files named Jon00Control1.ini thru 10 works fine. Files with the names, Jon00Control11.ini thru 19, 21-29, 31-39... do not work. Files names with numbers 20,30,40... all work. I have a file that is named Jon00Control10.ini, and it worked fine. I renamed it to Jon00Contro11.ini and it stops working.

Code:
                              ---Column 1 Table 2 Button 1---
                              Button2-1Type=Button77
                              Button2-1Text=Off
                              [COLOR=red]Button2-1Desc=#Family Room Scenes LAMPS[/COLOR]
                              Button2-1DescBGcolor=#666666
                              Button2-1Action=X10 ^16,off
                              Button2-1Line1=[15]The Ceiling lights are now <devicestring ^16>
                              Button2-1Line2=<clock>
                              The line in Red works fine. If I wrap it with <b>...</b>, it causes each word in the sentence to appear on a newline.

Question?
                              The issue of Jon00Control11.ini etc did appear as a bug report during the beta and I did replicate it once. After that it started working again for me and I could not replicate it again. I'll take another look at this. I believe you do not need to use a number and a short word can be used instead i.e Jon00Controltest.ini - call it with the val=test

The font weight of a button is set in the Jon00Style.CSS not from the ini file. Please refer to the docs on this.

There is no other place that text can be displayed.
                              Jon

Comment

Jon00:

Do I still need to change the CSS file for the background if I embed the html?

Thanks,
                                Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X