Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New RSS problem

Jon,

My Jon00RSS has receintly beging delivering several blank lines (5-10) when accessing this feed: http://earthquakes.usgs.gov/eqcenter.../1day-M2.5.xml

This causes Jon00Control's display section to act like it is not working. Is there anything I can do?

I have attached screen shot.

Thanks
    Tom
    Attached Files

I've never seen it not show data before.

When this happens, could you please download and post the XML file so that I can try it here?
    Jon

Comment

Here you go.. It happens all the time (starting about 2 weeks ago).

Tom
      Attached Files

Comment

OK,

Just about to retire for the night but with this XML file, which values are not displaying (from 1 to 10 as the list)?
        Jon

Comment

Ok, here is a matched set of screen capture and xml file from the same time. The spaces always appear as shown, between the "last earth quake" which is shown at the top of the status display, and the last earthquake in the list of all the earthquakes that appears below (e.g. the 2.9 in Baja is the same earthquake, just the last one to occur.

When I originally installed the RSS program it worked like a charm, then the blanks started occuring. I ~think~ it is always 7 lines, like something in the top part of the file is causing 7 blanks.

Tom
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X