Homeseer Menu Bar buttons - need more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer Menu Bar buttons - need more

How can I add additional custom buttons to the Homeseer Menu bar. The setup-website tab allows you to create 4 custom buttons. Can I add more?
    There must be a way because various plugins add buttons.

Steve Q
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

you can download the HS Links Editor by Jeff Farmer in the updater, this will do what you are looking for.

Description:
    HS Link Editor allows you to add, edit or delete the links that have been added by the HomeSeer updater packages.
    Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Since you posted this in my forum, you can also use my Account Links package to do this with lots more features.
      Jon

Comment

I hadn't seen that before, it does look like it has a lot of features. I think I'll give that one a try sometime when I have some more free time.
        Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Working...
        X