X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon00's Touchscreen Web Interface

Guys,
    This morning while cleaning up the over night list of inappropriate posts, I accidentally selected Jon00's Touchscreen post and deleted it. I'm not sure what I can say other than it was an accident and I sincerely apologize for the mistake.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Rupp,

Is it possible to recover the thread? There was a lot of helpful points, suggestions, not to mention screen shots of some very creative applications.
    -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Todd,
      I asked Rich and he said there wasn't a way with out loosing a ton of other threads. Again I'm sorry and it was totally inadvertent.

Comment

Originally posted by tmcgowan View Post
        Rupp,

Is it possible to recover the thread? There was a lot of helpful points, suggestions, not to mention screen shots of some very creative applications.
        There was alot of valueble feed back on that thread, can the guys resummit there work for reference for people who are under going on there projects, please.
        Hector
        MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
        AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

I updated to 1.04 and now have a new issue.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thom,

I left some debug code in - please re-download. If you wish, you can unzip the file and just replace Mycontrol.ash.

All,

Please post any further comments/problems etc in this thread http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=126956
            Jon

Comment

Jon,

Just a long shot, but may involve too much work, I know you have been following the Touchscreen forum, otherwise we would never get any replies, how often do you clear your cache?

If not often you may have a good few of the posts still there, I know along with a hell of a lot of others, and a pretty primitive and time consuming way of doing it.

Just a thought.

Rupp,

Perhaps HSMB should consider allowing people who have there own forums the option/abillity to back up selected threads if they wish, after all a HD failure could have caused this problem although I presume the host would then do a full restore. I presume whoever hosts this BBS has no means of doing a selective restore?
              sigpic
              A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Jon Can You get rid of the 0 please
                Attached Files

Comment

It'sss baaack. Thanks to Geoff's hard work.

Guys,
                  Thanks to Geoff, the Touchscreen interface page is back. Geoff worked all day parsing this thread from a backup and was able to insert it back into this bulletin board. I really appreciate the help and owe Geoff big time now.

Comment

Working...
                  X