PerfMon script won't run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PerfMon script won't run

when I attempt to run the PerfMon script, I get the following log entries (newest on top).

Any thoughts?

3/22/2008 3:09:16 PM Error Loading script jon00PerfMon.vben :File not found: jon00PerfMon.vben
    3/22/2008 3:09:16 PM Error Reading script: H:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\scripts\jon00PerfMon.vben Script does not appear to be encrypted properly.

That's a new one on me. Not sure what it could be. I know the zip is good as many have downloaded it without problems.

Make sure you are running V2.0.66 or the latest as I believe there was an issue with vben scripts after 2.0.66.
    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
      That's a new one on me. Not sure what it could be. I know the zip is good as many have downloaded it without problems.

Make sure you are running V2.0.66 or the latest as I believe there was an issue with vben scripts after 2.0.66.
      I'm running 2.2.0.66 as a service...I'll try running it as an application later and see how it works.

Update: Tried redownloading and extracting PerfMon & ran HS both as an App and as a Service. I got the exact same message.

Dave
      Last edited by Spot; March 23, 2008, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X