Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New error message with email system after a re-install...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New error message with email system after a re-install...

Hi Jon,

First off, I just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed using your POP email system. I have been using it for a couple of months now, and I have just started getting some interesting error messages. When the script to check the email boxes (2 in my case) runs, it returns the following errors

Error in Pops subroutine Block B: 91 - Object variable or With block variable not set.
    Error in Pops subroutine Block C: 91 - Object variable or With block variable not set.
    Error in Pops subroutine Block T: 91 - Object variable or With block variable not set.

These occured after I re-built my HS server. I re-installed your files from scratch (from the updater), made the appropriate edits to my config file, and it was working for a short while, and then the error messages came back. Any ideas what might be causing this??

Cheers,

George

Hi George,

From the error, it looks like there is a problem with the freepop installation.

First, please check that UseFreePOP=1 under [settings] in the checkpop.ini file.

Now go to your Homeseer 2 directory. Do you see the file FPOP411.ocx ?

If not, re-install the package and make sure you see that the updater actually installs and registers this (you will see this in the HS log in green).

If this still fails, email your checkpop.ini file (without passwords) and I will take a look.
    Jon

Comment

Working...
    X