Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon00 email error??

Hello jon

I was trying to setup my HS for accessing it remotely from an out side PC and did get it to work, but then my email checker is giving me this error:

5/21/2008 1:16:59 AM - Jon00_Email - Error in Pops subroutine Block B: 40020 - Invalid operation at current state

and

5/21/2008 1:16:59 AM - Jon00_Email - Error in Pops subroutine Block T: 40020 - Invalid operation at current state

what does these error mean?

thanks
    Hector
    MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
    AP800,Honeywell Stat

Hector,

I'm not sure what is causing this but has been reported before when people install the iTunes plugin. I currently have no resolution to solve this.
    Jon

Comment

Jon

thats strange, I did not have this issue before attempting to setup my web access which was last nigth. other then that it was working fine with itunes working in the background.
      Hector
      AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Hector,
        Did you update your Itunes plugin perhaps, and it didn't "take affect" until there was a reboot of your pc or HS that was done when you were working on the remote web server access?

Did you update your Itunes software?

Jon,
        Have you noticed if it is isolated to a certain version of the Itunes plugin? Maybe certain versions of Itunes?
        Are there any users not using Itunes plugin that have reported this?

The only changes I know of that were made to Hectors setup were the usual
        ~change the pc ip from dynamic to static
        ~assign the port forwading in the router
        ~change the webserver port in the HS setup

Ian
        Plugins:
        BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

I have the most recent version of itunes. I desided to reboot PC and now I get this error:

5/21/2008 11:00:12 AM - Info - Event Trigger "Jon00s Check Email"
          5/21/2008 11:00:12 AM - Info - Running script in background: CheckEmailPOP_V3_HS2.vben("main","normal")
          5/21/2008 11:00:12 AM - Jon00_Email - Checking Hector for E-Mail (mailbox 1)
          5/21/2008 11:00:33 AM - Jon00_Email - Hector Pop error : Timeout waiting on connect request
          5/21/2008 11:00:33 AM - Jon00_Email - Checking Anna for E-Mail (mailbox 2)
          5/21/2008 11:00:34 AM - Jon00_Email - There are no changes at the mail server for Anna
          5/21/2008 11:00:34 AM - Jon00_Email - Hector has 0 new emails
          5/21/2008 11:00:34 AM - Jon00_Email - Hector has 0 emails in this mailbox
          5/21/2008 11:00:34 AM - Jon00_Email - Anna has 0 new emails
          5/21/2008 11:00:34 AM - Jon00_Email - Anna has 6 emails in this mailbox

looks like it times out when checking my account, but does not say anything when checking my wife account.
          Hector
          AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

hector, did we ever change the port back to 110 on your account in the email config page? that is probably why it is timing out on your account.
            Plugins:
            BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Originally posted by completelyhis View Post
              hector, did we ever change the port back to 110 on your account in the email config page? that is probably why it is timing out on your account.

I checked the settings and they where not changed, changed to 110 and now it seems that eveything is ok. will monitor it.

thanks Ian
              Hector
              AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

so the reboot seemed to fix the error?
                Plugins:

Comment

The 40020 error and itunes problem was reported at this thread: http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=124235

Looks like the problem has been sorted.
                  Jon

Comment

Originally posted by completelyhis View Post
                    so the reboot seemed to fix the error?
                    Everything is working as usual.
                    Hector
                    AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Working...
                    X