Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBCWeather Script for HS1

Hi Jon,

I installed your BBC Weather script on my HS1.6 box a while ago and all was running smoothly, a few weeks ago it started playing up and giving an error in the log file, I thought I would re-install it and try again however today I have tried and it is having none of it, this is the error I get in the log file;

03/08/2008 16:10:43~!~Event Trigger~!~External Trigger (BBC Weather)
    03/08/2008 16:10:43~!~hi~!~hello
    03/08/2008 16:10:44~!~Error~!~Script error in file: BBCWeather.txt: 13:Type mismatch: 'WindSpeedNow' in line 422

It seems to be rather a fatal error as none of the devices update whatsoever,
    I have installed the script from scratch and updated the ini files, the only thing I can think is the BBC have been messing with their page again? you got any ideas in what else could be wrong?

Cheers, Adam

Would you let me know your 4 digit id code that you are using and I will take a look.

It's about time you upgraded to HS2!
    Jon

Comment

Jon...it's 1755 and yeah i'm now coming to terms with the fact I need HS2...need to do more overtime at work first!!!

Comment

Ok, I'll take a look during the week.
        Jon

Comment

Adam,

I have posted V1.43 for Homeseer V1 - give it a try and let me know if the errors re-appear.
          Jon

Comment

Jon, works fantastically...thanks ever so much, presume the BBC keep changing their pages?

Comment

No, it's just that you had no wind (if you get my meaning!) which caused the script to error. Checks are now in place to stop this.
              Jon

Comment

Working...
              X