This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hosting 3rd Party plug-ins/scripts

I have always offered in my 3rd Party download area on my HS site to host Homeseer plug-ins/scripts. If you have written a script/plug-in that you would like me to host, please send it via email, zipped containing the script/plug-in etc and user/installation instructions. You can download my vCard from this board to obtain my email address.

Also provide a full description, image(s), version number etc that can be published. I will then add this info to the 3rd Party downloads page. I will also post a support link either to this board, another site or email address etc provided it is supplied. If you update the script/plug-in, please make sure you send me the latest version.

I have many visitors attending my site each day, primarily browsing my download pages. Your plug-in/script will get better visibility than just posting it on this board.

It's an open offer to help the HS community!

I will also post a list and brief description of available downloads in this thread.
    Last edited by jon00; December 29, 2008, 12:23 PM.
    Jon

Current Downloads available

UK Thunderball Lottery Script

Modified version of my UK lottery script to obtain results of the Thunderball draw.

Author: Jon00/SimonK
    Added: July 26th 2009

Homeseer Cumulus Weather Station Software Script

This script will bring the data provided by the Sandaysoft Cumulus realtime.txt into Homeseer and present the information as virtual devices

Author: BestGear/Ritchie Dakin
    Added: February 10th 2009

To download these scripts etc, click on my banner below and navigate to the 3rd Party downloads.
    Last edited by jon00; August 2, 2009, 10:49 AM.
    Jon

Comment

Working...
    X