Whois Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whois Error

I am hoping you can help....I installed the whois script on HS2 and it worked fine. Now I've reinstalled my system I keep getting an error message in the log with whois

02/12/2008 22:22:41 - Jon00_Whois - Error B: 5 Value cannot be null.Parameter name: stream

Any ideas on what is happening and how to fix..

I'm well impressed with the scripts excellent work.

thx

Campbell

I think you are running an old version. The latest is V2.54. Go to my site and download/install the latest Homeseer 2 version (click on my banner below)

After you install it, you need to make sure you log in to homeseer externally to register the necessary access in the log. Once this is done, run the script etc.
    Jon

Comment

Thanks for quick reply....I have been using version 2.54. When trying to uninstall using the uninstall instructions per the html readme....entering the regsvr32 /u C2Gwhois.dll command gave the following error message

LoadLibrary("C2Gwhois.dll") failed - The specified module could not be found.

I tried a reinstall, but get the same initial message....

I am reinstalling the windows updates for net framework V2 then V3 and V3.5 .... is it possible this could be the problem

thx

Campbell

Comment

Working...
      X