X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will your Touchscreen SW do this?

Attached Files

Unfortunately not.

To prevent unnecessary complexity, there are certain rules. The design needs to be arranged in columns although you can have a single row of menu buttons at the top/bottom of the screen. There are some things you could do but not others.

Just to repeat what I said when I first released this, I wrote this package because I wanted front-end software for my Nokia N800. Because it's browser based, I made it available to all as it does work on many other devices/formats. This has never been a commercial venture and as such does have limitations.

Many people have used it as a stop-gap before transferring to HSTouch. This obviously gives far greater flexibility/ease in design at the expense of hitting their wallets!
    Jon

Comment

Thanks Jon

I guess my imagination is ahead of my wallet on this. Or maybe ahead of the calendar since eventually HSTouch will do this stuff.

To get myself back down to earth, can you point me to a link or document that explains the layout rules and features/limitations? This will give me an idea of how best to proceed.

Comment

Just go to my site and download the package from my site. You can either install it (there are no restrictions) or just extract the instructions (PDF) from the second zip within the zip.
        Jon

Comment

Working...
        X