No announcement yet.

Jon00 Virtual device graphing utility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can update individual graphs with whatever time interval you want so yes!
    Jon

Comment

Thank-you Jon!
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Pete,

What do you use for your speed testing?

Only thing I can think of is to use an FTP account or something...

--Dan
        Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Currently and for many years now an old script posted on the forum using FTP to a site.

I want to add some to it though using available on line tools. (ping respone times etc).
          - Pete

Auto mator
          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
            Thanks. I would appreciate if someone would try to see if they can now view a graph directly in HSTouch as I changed the HTML code within the virtual device.
            HI Jon,

Just looking through the posts and was trying to display a graph in HSTouch but I have had no luck.

see the attached jpeg for the results and what I am trying to get to display.

Greig.
            Attached Files
            Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
            X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
            Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
            Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

Not a HSTouch user, but this has to be displayed as html code, not an image.
              Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                Not a HSTouch user, but this has to be displayed as html code, not an image.
                I have this in a text box with the is html tick box checked which if I remember correctly used to work ok but I have not tried this in a while.

This was more for your info than a request for a fix.

Greig.
                Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                Scripts =
                Various

Comment

Greig,

Turn off scaling and set isHTML to yes.

I think that is what I had to do to get it to display. Alternatively, Jon has a script that can dump the device to a single image for display, which then you need only run his script and display an image.

--Dan
                  Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Jon,

I am still confused with my once a night FTP speed test. I keep making changes to the setting and am not getting it right.

I have my settings such that the bar matches the rest of my performance numbers at 288; upped the number to 600 and all it does is create a longer graph.

Is there a way to say be able to see like 30 days of my FTP graph on a 288 item bar graph?

It does fluctuate every day up or down. I run the script right after the testing every middle of the morning.

The graph attached is just showing a one time run of the script.

The ini file looks like: (I went back to 288)

Code:
                    [Graph2]
                    Housecode=Y49
                    Title=Bandwidth Monitor
                    TextBeforeValue=
                    TextAfterValue=
                    Units=kbytes/sec
                    BackGroundColor="#5E697A"
                    ImageFile=blue.gif
                    Range1Upper=4999
                    Range1Lower=0
                    Range1ImageFile=black.gif
                    SampleSize288
                    Height=30
                    HeightSpacer=8
                    ToolTips=1
                    Offset=0
                    MaxValue=
                    MinValue=
                    Data=$DST:Y48||1
                    ShowCurrentValue=1
                    ShowLowHighValues=1
                    DelayCount=1
                    DivideValue=1
                    Markerheight=30
                    MarkerSetpoint=
                    MarkerDuration=1
                    MarkerImageFile=white.gif
                    MarkerType=1

*** read values only ***
                    CurrentValue=2398
                    HighValue=3597
                    LowValue=0
                    Counter=
                    ShowAverageSessionValue=0
                    Attached Files
                    - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Try

SampleSize=288

Rather than:

SampleSize288

A new graph metric is recorded each time the script runs so you will have to adjust that accordingly for 30 days i.e. run it 9-10 times a day (10 x 30 = 300)
                      Jon

Comment

Thank you Jon.

Yeah I "fat fingered" the value forgetting the equal sign going in there with VNC and editing it.

That's =288 is what I am using on the other graphs.

I will then run the event 10 times a day instead of just once a day.
                        - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Originally posted by drozwood90 View Post
                          Greig,

Turn off scaling and set isHTML to yes.

I think that is what I had to do to get it to display. Alternatively, Jon has a script that can dump the device to a single image for display, which then you need only run his script and display an image.

--Dan
                          Thanks drozwood90 but no luck with this.

I will give the HTML to Image Utility a go and knowing Jon it will do the trick.

Greig.
                          Scripts =
                          Various

Comment

Unreadable Graphs in IE10

I recently noticed my graphs were all 12" high and 1/8" wide. I finally realized it was due to the installation of IE10. I turned on compatibility mode and all is well.

I just wanted to share that in case others had this problem.

Regards,
                            Vector

Comment

Thanks for letting me know.

I 'think' I have fixed this and a new version is available for download now.
                              Jon

Comment

Thanks Jon, this fixes it on Windows Phone 8 too!

Comment

Working...
                                X