No announcement yet.

Jon00 Virtual device graphing utility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do you see this 310 pixel limitation?

If you go to the Modify Device page and click on the Advanced tab, what do you see for the string?
    Jon

Comment

Ok... apologize ... maybe I did not succeed to make myself understood, but i would like to see over 720 pixels in device management tab not in device page, advanced tab. Thank you .

Comment

As I said earlier, the Device management page restricts you to a 300 x 300 pixel window to display device strings via its style sheet.

To override this restriction, open up hs.css (found in the html\css folder) in a text editor.

Search for .device_status_box

Change max-width: 300px; to the size in pixels you want and then save the file. The image below was set with the style sheet set to 600px.

Personally, I think it looks c**p like that so you may need to alter the links/status bar as well!
        Attached Files
        Jon

Comment

That's OK for me...thank you again...but I see this changes just with IE not with Chrome...Why? I ask too much if I ask you to modify PerfMon in the same way ?
          Attached Files

Comment

You may need to refresh Chrome's cache (Press Control and F5 together).

I'll look at Performance Monitor when I have a spare moment.
            Jon

Comment

Thank you Jon !!!

Comment

Originally posted by mariusb57 View Post
                I ask too much if I ask you to modify PerfMon in the same way ?
                FYI, Performance monitor has been updated with the 290px limitation removed.

https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost...&postcount=144
                Jon

Comment

Hi Jon00,

I'm trying to get your script working on my HS3 Linux box running Debian 9 and the latest MONO. However I get the error below in the log when I run the script. Any idea what I can do to make it work?

Compiling script /usr/local/HomeSeer/scripts/Jon00VDGraphingHS3.vben: Visual Basic.Net Compiler version 0.0.0.5943 (Mono 4.6 - tarball) Copyright (C) 2004-2010 Rolf Bjarne Kvinge. All rights reserved. /tmp/rns15sks.0.vb (2,16) : warning VBNC40056: The import 'System.Core' could not be found. /tmp/rns15sks.0.vb (980,12) : error VBNC99999: Internal compiler error close to this location /tmp/rns15sks.0.vb (979,23) : error VBNC99999: Internal compiler error close to this location vbnc : Command line : error VBNC99999: Unexpected error: The method or operation is not implemented. at vbnc.CecilHelper.InflateType (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference original, Mono.Collections.Generic.Collection`1[T] parameters, Mono.Collections.Generic.Collection`1[T] arguments) [0x003f2] in :0 at vbnc.CecilHelper.GetCorrectMember (Mono.Cecil.MethodDefinition Member, Mono.Cecil.TypeReference Type, System.Boolean Emittable) [0x000c4] in :0 at vbnc.CecilHelper.GetCorrectMember (Mono.Cecil.MethodReference Member, Mono.Cecil.TypeReference Type, System.Boolean Emittable) [0x0001c] in :0 at vbnc.CecilHelper.GetMembers (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference Type) [0x00219] in :0 at vbnc.MemberCache.ClearAll () [0x00125] in :0 at vbnc.MemberCache..ctor (vbnc.Compiler Compiler, Mono.Cecil.TypeReference Type) [0x0005a] in :0 at vbnc.TypeManager.GetCache (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference Type) [0x0002f] in :0 at vbnc.Helper.GetOperators (vbnc.Compiler Compiler, System.String[] Names, Mono.Cecil.TypeReference Type) [0x00012] in :0 at vbnc.Helper.GetConversionOperators (vbnc.Compiler Compiler, System.String[] Names, Mono.Cecil.TypeReference Type, Mono.Cecil.TypeReference ReturnType) [0x0002f] in :0 at vbnc.Helper.GetWideningConversionOperators (vbnc.Compiler Compiler, Mono.Cecil.TypeReference Type, Mono.Cecil.TypeReference ReturnType) [0x00001] in :0 at vbnc.Helper.IsConvertible (vbnc.ParsedObject Parent, vbnc.Expression FromExpression, Mono.Cecil.TypeReference FromType, Mono.Cecil.TypeReference DestinationType, System.Boolean CreateConversionExpression, vbnc.Expression& convExpr, System.Boolean ShowError, System.Nullable`1[T] isStrict, System.Boolean considerConstantExpressions) [0x037b0] in :0 at vbnc.MemberCandidate.IsApplicable (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] error_lines) [0x00d8f] in :0 at vbnc.MethodResolver.RemoveInapplicable (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] error_lines) [0x0006b] in :0 at vbnc.MethodResolver.ResolveInternal () [0x00336] in :0 at vbnc.MethodResolver.Resolve () [0x00009] in :0 at vbnc.MethodGroupClassification.ResolveGroup (vbnc.ArgumentList SourceParameters, System.Boolean ShowErrors, System.Boolean CanBeLateBound) [0x000e3] in :0 at vbnc.DelegateOrObjectCreationExpression.ResolveExpressionInt ernal (vbnc.ResolveInfo Info) [0x005de] in :0 at vbnc.Expression.ResolveExpression (vbnc.ResolveInfo ResolveInfo) [0x0007b] in :0 at vbnc.NewExpression.ResolveExpressionInternal (vbnc.ResolveInfo Info) [0x00007] in :0 at vbnc.Expression.ResolveExpression (vbnc.ResolveInfo ResolveInfo) [0x0007b] in :0 at vbnc.ReturnStatement.ResolveStatement (vbnc.ResolveInfo Info) [0x00019] in :0 at vbnc.CodeBlock.ResolveCode (vbnc.ResolveInfo Info) [0x000c7] in :0 at vbnc.IfStatement.ResolveStatement (vbnc.ResolveInfo Info) [0x00036] in :0 at vbnc.CodeBlock.ResolveCode (vbnc.ResolveInfo Info) [0x000c7] in :0 at vbnc.MethodBaseDeclaration.ResolveCode (vbnc.ResolveInfo Info) [0x00089] in :0 at vbnc.SubDeclaration.ResolveCode (vbnc.ResolveInfo Info) [0x00049] in :0 at vbnc.BaseObjects`1[T].ResolveCode (vbnc.ResolveInfo Info) [0x00055] in :0 at vbnc.TypeDeclaration.ResolveCode (vbnc.ResolveInfo Info) [0x00082] in :0 at vbnc.ClassDeclaration.ResolveCode (vbnc.ResolveInfo Info) [0x0002a] in :0 at vbnc.AssemblyDeclaration.ResolveCode (vbnc.ResolveInfo Info) [0x00041] in :0 at vbnc.Compiler.Compile_Resolve () [0x003bb] in :0 at vbnc.Compiler.Compile () [0x004c7] in :0 Compilation took 00:00:00.6611580

Comment

I'm sorry but I have no idea. Probably a Mono issue. Mono 5 is now the latest with 5.0.1.1 the only version that 100% works with Homeseer.
                    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                      I'm sorry but I have no idea. Probably a Mono issue. Mono 5 is now the latest with 5.0.1.1 the only version that 100% works with Homeseer.
                      I'm running Mono JIT compiler version 5.10.0.140 dated Feb 2018 which is the latest. Mono 5.0.1.1 is from May 2017. Everything else seems to work well, just not your script. I have other scripts which do work fine.

Sorry I'm not a programmer but do you have something linked specifically to System.Core as I find some posts online which suggest if you hard code that reference it may not work unless on that specific version of .NET?

Comment

The System Core message occurs on any script which has an compile error. Although I run Windows, I do have a Homeseer test bed running Ubuntu 16.04. I've just tried it with the latest download version and works fine without error. Obviously I am unable to test with every flavor of Linux.

The reason I thought you were running an earlier version of Mono was in the error message (Mono 4.6 - tarball)
                        Jon

Comment

I just ran into the same thing. Current version of Mono is 5.10.0. Jon00's virtual device graphing fails now for me too (same log error). I was able to successfully go back to mono version 5.4.1.7 and everything works fine again.

Comment

Jon,

Having a issue with:

DecimalPlaces=1

having no effect. I would expect the graphs I put this in, only will show 1 number to the right of the decimal point. (i.e. 74.1), Instead I get the default of 2 decimals on all graphs regardless of the 'DecimalPlaces directive.

Any way to debug this?

-Stan

Comment

I have not been able to find DecimalPlaces in the manual. I use the Data1Multiplier through Data10Multiplier to store the data with or without decimal places. See page 19 and 20 in the manual.

This is what is looks like in in the application.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2019-05-19 071133.jpg
Views:	499
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	1305877
                              Billy

Comment

Confusing.... I am not getting the data from a database source, instead this data is coming from a sensor node - a virtual device being driven from a MQTT source. I have a timed event firing every 20 minutes which snapshots the values referenced by the node references for each graph. This is all working properly, but the documentation clearly shows the 'DecimalPlaces=2' field in the ini file, which I cannot make function.

Has anyone been able to make this work to trim the data values?

-Stan

Comment

Working...
                                X