• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go.

Code=3491
    Location=Chatham

Comment

I have just tried it here with the latest world script version (2.04) posted and all devices are correctly populated with data? This was checked both on my Hometroller and a normal copy of Homeseer running 117.

Delete all the virtual devices and let the script re-create them. This will confirm that the data shown is actually the latest.
      Jon

Comment

I have just tried your location as well, no problems here.

You are runnig version Jon00BBCWeatherV2.04 at least? all prvious now do not work thanks to the Beeb.
        sigpic
        A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

I think I figured it out. Centigrade works, Farenheit doesn't work. When in Farenheit mode everything works except the temperature. When I switch to centigrade then everything works.

Comment

I assume that when you are switching to Fahrenheit, you are doing this in the ini file and not the web page? The web page has to be set to Celsius for this script to work.
            Jon

Comment

I was adjusting the setting in the ini file and having no luck. When I got home today the touchscreens were displaying all of the fields correctly - so now it is working. Other than a reboot nothing has changed. So I started looking at IE trying to figure out what was going on. I noticed that multiple copies of IE are appearing in the task manager - increasing as time went on. I decided to update IE to a later version and this has fixed this problem and the weather script seems to be working fine. I will keep an eye on it. Thanks for the help.

Comment

I seem to be jinxed. I just noticed today that my touchscreens are showing the weather forecast beginning last Saturday - not today, Tuesday. I checked the script and it is running. I checked the config file and sure enough it is date stamped last Saturday. I tried running the script manually a couple of times and it does not update the config file. I checked the config file to make sure it wasn't read only or anything like that. AFAIK I haven't changed anything! Any thoughts? Thanks.

Comment

Unless something is caching the web page, then I have no idea. Bring up the relevant BBC weather page with IE on your Homeseer server and see what that displays. If that shows incorrect data, it will highlight the issue.
                  Jon

Comment

I loaded the web page on the server and it when I clicked on weather it wouldn't load the page. I rebooted the server and everything worked fine. I am not sure what the issue was but I will have to watch it and see if it does it again.

Comment

Working...
                    X