ProcMon and PerfMon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ProcMon and PerfMon

I have for the most part, reinstalled my system; I am getting virtually the same error with the Performance Monitor and the Proccess Monitor.

6/18/2009 11:44:29 PM Info Running script in background: Jon00PerfMon.vben
    6/18/2009 11:44:30 PM Jon00_Perf Error within Sub Main at block 2 (Input string was not in a correct format.)
    6/18/2009 11:44:31 PM Jon00_Perf Error within Sub Main at block 3 (Input string was not in a correct format.)
    6/18/2009 11:44:31 PM Jon00_Perf Error within Sub Main at block 5 (Input string was not in a correct format.)
    6/18/2009 11:44:32 PM Jon00_Perf Error within Sub Main at block 6 (Input string was not in a correct format.)

6/18/2009 11:54:00 PM Info Running script in background: Jon00ProcessMon.vben
    6/18/2009 11:54:01 PM Jon00_Process Error within Sub Main at block 2 (Input string was not in a correct format.)

The Performance Monitor only created 3 of the devices, and those seem to be graphing correctly.

The Proccess Monitor created all 5 devices I set up, but none seem to be graphing.

Not sure what I am doing wrong...

Thanks,
    Dave

To be honest, I'm not sure. The area of code that has the error is when the script reads the Windows Performance counters for the information. The only reason I can see that it might error is that you may have defined the process incorrectly in the ini.
    Jon

Comment

for the Performace Monitor, I left the defualt names. I wonder if Vista64 uses different names.

The Folowing 3 created the devices and are working.
      Homeseer Memory Usage
      Homeseer Threads
      Homeseer Modules
      The others did not create devices, and are not logging.

For the Proccess Monitor, I am watching
      "Homeseer", "Speaker", "hs_compatibility", "Media Center 13", and "wLite"

All the devices were created, but non are logging. I noticed that Vista64 shows the "name" in the task manager "Homeseer.exe *32" I tried that, and the errors goes away, but the graphs show 0.

will keep playing with it. All of this is probably Vista64. I had both these scripts working before I "upgraded"

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X