Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web Page Templates

Hi All,
    2 questions, the first being, is anyone willing to share their ini files that they have created with Jon00's webpag builder as a way of not only promoting this great plugin but also as a help to others in creatin a great page.

Secondly, I know im thick but how do you put the images next to a device on a newly created device.

Thanks in advance

Edd

Originally posted by shed2000 View Post
    Secondly, I know im thick but how do you put the images next to a device on a newly created device.

Thanks in advance

Edd
    What exactly does this newly created device show/do?
    Jon

Comment

Its ok all sorted now but thanks for the reply

Comment

Originally posted by shed2000 View Post
        Its ok all sorted now but thanks for the reply
        Hey shed post it up if u would. Would love to see it as i am trying to learn this too.
        Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Originally posted by Dafunktyfunk View Post
          Hey shed post it up if u would. Would love to see it as i am trying to learn this too.
          I used BLIcon, It does a great job of putting the icons with the devices

Comment

Share it, please. I'm dyin here. Lol
            Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Don't get confused - this is for my Web-page builder program and not the Control package you were after for your Chumbly
              Jon

Comment

Working...
              X