Jon00PerfMon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon00PerfMon

I started using the performance monitoring script a few weeks ago and everything has been running great. However, this morning I was looking at the current threads display in HS and found 5 different Jon00PerfMon.vben (47). All 5 threads had different thread numbers assigned.

I have never seen any errors generated and like i said, the script runs flawlessly.

Is it normal for the script to generate multiple threads?

I haven't put in the new one yet but with the old version i have the box in the event created checked to only allow on instance of the script to run.
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

From the instructions:

Make sure that the 'Only allow one instance to run' checkbox is ticked when adding the script to the event.

Jon

Comment

Thanks Jon00.

I overlooked that bit of information.

Comment

I recently upgraded to the currently available version.
          Everything looks good (I like the HS restart marker) except "Placing the mouse over the graph data will show the actual data value and the time/date of the reading" doesn't seem to work on any of the graphs. This did work in the previous version and still does work with graphs produced by Jon00VDGraphing and Jon00ProcessMon.
          I've tried rebooting and also deleting the graphs to allow them to be recreated.
          Any ideas?
          Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

I just loaded the script last night and confirm what Greg is seeing. Not a biggie, however by way of confirmantion its (not) happening on my setup as well. I am on .23.

In other news my HS thick client log view was hung up this morning, a first on my new server. I did make a number of big changes last night including swapping HS RCSx10 for Doostat and some system tweaks so I don't know what's behind it... could just be random. In addition, playing with all doostat features caused a few problems. Hard to say at this point. I'll keep watching to see if it happens again and start reversing some my changes to find it
            Paul

Comment

Thanks for the confirmation Paul. I'll not waste time trying to fix what I didn't break.

Comment

I must have broken something - I will take a look later this week when I get some time.
                Jon

Comment

Thanks Jon.

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                    I must have broken something - I will take a look later this week when I get some time.
                    This has now been fixed: http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...&postcount=152
                    Jon

Comment

Thanks again Jon.
                      I just copied the new script in and it's working. Didn't even have to recreate the graphs.

Comment

Thanks Jon.

Just downloaded and am installing it in a little bit.
                        - Pete

Auto mator
                        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Downloaded the wrong one...will download it again...
                          - Pete

Auto mator
                          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                          HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                          HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
                          X