Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon Control - Touch Question

Hey Jon,

I am finally able to play around a bit with this control program you wrote...

Getting used to it a bit but, I am managing.. NICE WORK...

Have a question:

I will be setting up the main page 1 to be black in background with a faint grey clock in the center. What I want to do is have the clock move around - floating on the screen. How can this be done?

Next, I want to place a transparent button over the entire front page that will take you back to the last page you were on or, page 2.

I will be setting the PageTIMEOUTini to 1 minute to redirect back to page 1 - the black screen. Basically, I am trying to make a sudo screen saver.

Can all this be done?
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Unfortunately you cannot have things floating around (it's just html) so it would have to be static. If this is for your Chumby device, I would not worry about burning screens.

I assume you want it as a bedroom clock?

You can set the display area to the background color. I would then have the area above and below the display as one big button (also the same color as the background) so when you touch these areas, they switch to page 2.
    Jon

Comment

Thank you, Sir!

It is not so much screen burn as it is screen brightness. Wanted to go black so the backlight isnt keeping me up. LOL!!

Thank you, Sir! I will try this...
      Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Working...
      X