Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon00 Remote Computer Control & Network Monitor (HS2, HS3 & HS4)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay that was dumb The event was disabled.
    Thanks Jon00!

Comment

Just installed last night and just have a basic setup right now and I noticed this this morning.. This can't be good right?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-08-22_8-30-49.png
Views:	252
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	1413226
      RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Most odd. I can't see how that can happen with two devices having the same reference number. Must be a HS3 GUI issue. If you hold shift down and refresh the page, is it still there?
        Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
          Most odd. I can't see how that can happen with two devices having the same reference number. Must be a HS3 GUI issue. If you hold shift down and refresh the page, is it still there?
          I think I caused it, I made 2 changes: (See below) but before I did, I could see that duplicated device being removed and created like 5 times over 10 min.

1) I inadvertently selected "client device" creation for a VM that's running on the non VM server. I changed that back to 0 and removed the port
          2) I also noticed, after reading the manual a little more carefully that I had both the network and client events running at the same intervals. I now have one at 30 sec and the other at 45 sec.

Now the duplicated device is not longer being created (and then removed).
          RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

this has started appearing in my log file

Running script Jon00RCCNM_Intrusion.vb :Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

any idea why this might be happening

hs4 all up to date including plugins

Paul

Comment

That script is run when an unspecified device is detected on the network and is user configurable. Have you modified it in any way?
              Jon

Comment

not at all, have not even looked at intrusion.vb

Comment

Are you using the network intrusion capability i.e. running Jon00RCCNM_MonitorHS3.vben on a recurring basis?
                  Jon

Comment

Hello all ,

I installed the client on a computer to be able to control it, also added the monitoring part.
                    I am able to control the computer ( shutdown, monitor off etc.) I would like to have a notification when the computer is online, that's why I installed the monitoring part , but that's unfortunately not working. It seems I also can not ping this computer.

Nevertheless , the client part is working fine , and I see on that part when the computer is online , so the monitoring part is not that important.
                    The notification; I wanted to insert the device in an event , but the "Leon_computer Client" is not there!

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-09-18 10_41_55-Devices.jpg Views:	0 Size:	16.8 KB ID:	1420021

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-09-18 10_45_12-Event.jpg Views:	0 Size:	31.2 KB ID:	1420022

Also tried the "easytrigger"-plugin to have all the child etc displayed , but also there , I can't find the device.

Am I doing anything wrong or is this not possible as a trigger?

Thanks,
                    Cor

Comment

You have to select the root device as the device and then the clients will show as features below. Look at page 16 in the docs which gives an example.
                      Jon

Comment

Cool! ..
                        found it , Thanks

Comment

Hey!

I use HS3 and just install this plugin. But it come too : Homeseer 3 users: Call up the Homeseer 3 device management page on your web browser. You will notice that the URL ends with /deviceutility. Replace the /deviceutility with /Jon00RCCNM.asp and submit the page.

Then the page is white and nothing happen. Any soution ?'

The log:
                          sep-23 21.46.58 Error Compiling script Jon00RCCNMHS3Setup_ASPX.vben: Initialisering av kompilator mislyktes uventet: Systemet finner ikke angitt fil.
                          sep-23 21.46.58 Error Compiling script Jon00RCCNMHS3Setup_ASPX.vben: Finner ikke biblioteket Scheduler.dll

Comment

I assume you are running Homeseer on Windows?

Check that Jon00RCCNMHS3Setup_ASPX.vben is in your scripts directory.

Also, how do you start Homeseer 3?
                            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                              I assume you are running Homeseer on Windows?

Check that Jon00RCCNMHS3Setup_ASPX.vben is in your scripts directory.

Also, how do you start Homeseer 3?
                              Found out why now.

I had to start HS3 via the icon. And not via the bat file that starts via windows start.

Comment

Originally posted by knutarn View Post

Found out why now.

I had to start HS3 via the icon. And not via the bat file that starts via windows start.
                                I suggest you use startup delayer from R2 Studios. You won't then have the issue: https://www.r2.com.au/page/products/...artup-delayer/
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X