Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon00 Remote Computer Control & Network Monitor (HS2, HS3 & HS4)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes sorry buttons. I use the plug in to remotely shut down pcs

Comment

Originally posted by Dweber85rc View Post
      Yes sorry buttons. I use the plug in to remotely shut down pcs
      Whilst this is being fixed (Hopefully), look at posts 1852 & 1853 to use an event to shutdown a PC
      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

I don't see why not.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	HS_screensaver_off.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	1430903and it does, LIKE a BOSS..😁👍

Comment

I tried updating from 1.0.7 to 1.0.12 to be able to test the linux functionality however when looking at the readmefirst file and after copying over the new files and editing the Jon00RCCNM.ini file to add the icon information, when I pull up the Jon00RCNM.html page, it still shows version 1.0.7 at the top of the screen? What am I missing?

Comment

The version number you are referring to relates to the setup page, not the main script.
            Jon

Comment

Thanks for making this working on Linux . Just sent you a little something

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
                Thanks for making this working on Linux . Just sent you a little something
                Many thanks!
                Jon

Comment

Is it possible to have this utility monitor other Subnets as well? My Homeseer Server is able to see other VLANS / Subnets but it looks like this utility only searches the subnet that the HS Server itself is on.?

Comment

Whilst the setup page only shows IP's of the Homeseer NIC(s) subnet(s) via ARP, you can still manually enter any IP address to monitor; whatever the subnet.
                    Jon

Comment

Hi Jon

Just tried to install the Plugin, I had no problem upt to the time I tried to start the event to start watching and then I saw the following error message in the log:

Jon00_RCCNM Error: Device number incorrectly defined.

I made sure that I created the ini file before doing anything else:
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	jon00-1.PNG Views:	0 Size:	94.4 KB ID:	1444158

but if i go in the control page I see no devices neither in the device pages in HS (and there is no Jon00RCCNM in the locations2 list

Click image for larger version  Name:	jon00-2.PNG Views:	0 Size:	110.8 KB ID:	1444159

Click image for larger version  Name:	jon00-3.PNG Views:	0 Size:	30.6 KB ID:	1444160

If i Hoover on the 'Create Device' field here is what I see:

Click image for larger version

Name:	jon00-4.png
Views:	270
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	1444165

I completely removed the plugin as explained in the manuel, re-install and still the aspx page does not seem to create the HS Device

Any idea on the issue ?

thanks

HS4 Pro Edition 4.1.10.0 (Windows)

Comment

Looks like you have setup the event incorrectly when calling the script.

You need to call the Sub or Function called 'Network'. Look at the screenshots on page 9/10 in the docs carefully and make sure yours match.
                        Jon

Comment

Looks like you have setup the event incorrectly when calling the script.

You need to call the Sub or Function called 'Network'. Look at the screenshots on page 9/10 in the docs carefully and make sure yours match.
                          You re right, I made a mistake and entered Network in the parameters, sorry for this

Comment

Whilst this is being fixed (Hopefully), look at posts 1852 & 1853 to use an event to shutdown a PC
                            Do you know if this has been fixed in the latest release? I thought I remembered seeing a post that it would be fixed in 4.1.11 but couldn't find the post and wanted to confirm before I go and update homeseer.

Comment

The status of the bug changed to pending last week but it looks like it has not made the 4.1.11 build. A bit of a disappointment when Rich told me it should be in this release.
                              Jon

Comment

The status of the bug changed to pending last week but it looks like it has not made the 4.1.11 build. A bit of a disappointment when Rich told me it should be in this release.
                                It's has been over 3 months that this issue has been around !! this is very frustrating HST
                                and only 9 issues have been resolved in over 6 weeks roughly since the last update came out.

Comment

Working...
                                X