Unable to get on Jon00 website for downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to get on Jon00 website for downloads

So I accidentally was typing default default, instead of guest guest, just out of habit, but after a few times, now I can't get the web page up at all. It seems there is some kind of banning now of my IP. Will it reset, or do I need to now PM you my IP?

If it's the HomeSeer blocking mechanism then it will reset depending on the time Jon set for the reset.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Rupp,

Where do you set the time for that?

When I reconfigure some devices I use, they will sometimes try to access the webpages using web accelerators...as such they get banned for (my guess) excessive accessing. I'd like to disable during the time I setup a new device, or set the timer really low. Right now, if I can't get in the first time, I wait until the next day to try again.

Thanks!

--Dan
      Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

If you go to Setup->Webserver you should see the options in the bottom right hand corner of the Web Server Settings page.

Comment

The site is letting me in OK using guest and guest.

If it will not let you in tomorrow either drop Jon a email or if you have a dynamic ip address shutdown your router/modem then re-start it so it aquires a new address.
          sigpic
          A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Working...
          X