Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfmon

Jon,

I restored from a backup (testing a bit a bunch of stuff) and noticed that it appears that my modules / handle count isn't being updated.

I wanted to keep the data intact so I didn't delete anything.

I want to see numbers here though so should I delete the updated sections in the INI file for the modules / handle counts?

I just deleted the values to see if they would update keeping a copy of the original two INI updated sections.

[Homeseer Handles Data]
    CurrentValue=
    AverageValue=
    HighValue=
    LowValue=
    HighValueResetFlag=0
    LowValueResetFlag=0
    AverageValueSession=
    TotalValueSession=

[Processes Count Data]
    CurrentValue=0
    AverageValue=0
    HighValue=0
    LowValue=0
    HighValueResetFlag=0
    LowValueResetFlag=0
    AverageValueSession=
    TotalValueSession=
    It kept the same values even though the data sections were zeroed out. I then deleted the variables and it recreated them with todays date, old data remained in the graph; a good thing.

Just noticed with my pics that it had created a new variable instead of using the old one.

Script has been working well.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pete; May 9, 2012, 09:19 AM.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.12.X - HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.12.X
    HS4 Pro - V4.1.11.0 - Ubuntu 20.01/VB W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono
    HS4 Lite -

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

The data for the graph is stored within the devicestring for the virtual device itself. You only have the option to delete the virtual device or continue to update the graph data (whenever that was).
    Jon

Comment

Thank-you Jon.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.12.X - HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.12.X
      HS4 Pro - V4.1.11.0 - Ubuntu 20.01/VB W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono
      HS4 Lite -

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
      X