Jon00's BBC weather V4 stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spot on, thanks once again.

By the way had you noticed the sunrise sunrise and the sunset sunset in the daily overviews?

Cheers,

Jon.

Comment

I had not but it is now corrected in V4.1.2
      Jon

Comment

Any news on this one for HS3?

Comment

Probably late autumn. The way the devices are displayed need significant work as the area available for a device string (in the status page) is limited to 300 by 300 pixels
          Jon

Comment

Thanks for that will keep my eye out! HS3 is an interesting learning experience for us all.

Comment

Hi Jon,

Any guess at an ETA for BBC Weather for HS3? It's only that my trial of an alternative runs out soon and I'd rather have the BBC weather and donate some money to you than buy the other...

Cheers,

Jon.

Comment

Not at the moment. Although things have improved, I still only have limited time for programming. Now that HS3 is near release, I am getting bombarded in all directions for updates. Unfortunately I can please everyone.

The BBC weather is a tricky one as it needs complete reformatting to fit the limited space in the status area (max 300 by 300) per device. To give you hope, it maybe a good one to look at over the Xmas break.
                Jon

Comment

Working...
                X