Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with Jon00 RSS Reader (or Homeseer!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Jon00 RSS Reader (or Homeseer!)

Dear al,

I'm using RSS Reader for a while, it works great. But since today I've a problem. When I open the RSSFeeds.aspx page I get the following Error Message. Sorry it's in Dutch, but the codes and names are the same I think.

I think the problem is not te script, but it's an Homeseer problem. I tried to repair Homeseer with no result.

Beschrijving: Er is een fout opgetreden bij het compileren van een bron die vereist is om aan deze aanvraag te voldoen. Controleer de volgende details van deze fout en pas waar nodig de broncode aan.
    Foutbericht van compiler: BC30002: Het type Belikov.GenuineChannels.GenuineTcp.GenuineTcpChannel wordt niet gedefinieerd.

Fout in bron:
    Regel 10: Try
    Regel 11: Dim props As IDictionary = New Hashtable
    Regel 12: Dim channel As Belikov.GenuineChannels.GenuineTcp.GenuineTcpChannel = New Belikov.GenuineChannels.GenuineTcp.GenuineTcpChannel(props, Nothing, Nothing)
    Regel 13:
    Regel 14: System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.ChannelServices.RegisterCha nnel(channel, False)

Bronbestand: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HSPRO\html\global.asax Regel: 12

Somebody knows an solution?

Regards,
    Kees

It is not the script so you will need to look at Homeseer.

1) Have you installed any other plugins recently?
    2) have you installed IIS on your HS PC/Server recently or trying to serve Homeseer pages via IIS?
    Jon

Comment

Jon00,

Both I don't have... I tried to reinstall .net but it doesn't work at all!

Also mine updater aspx doesn't work! Do you have any idea what I can try?

Regards,
      Kees

Comment

Have you tried to repair Homeseer via the Windows control panel (add/remove programs)?
        Jon

Comment

Yes I've tried That to! With no result at all....

Comment

Do you have the file Global.asax in your HTML directory and if so what is its file size?
            Jon

Comment

Jon00,

Yes I've. And the size is 2kb.

Kees

Comment

Apart from a total re-install of Homeseer, I have no other ideas at the moment.
                Jon

Comment

I'll try that.... But first I've to backup my HSTouch project, don't know or it works.

Comment

Working...
                  X