Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

Jon,

I build a WUN upload JPG using your scripts and its been working great now for a while.

A few minutes ago using your Jon00Image script I put in the moon phase variables (29 icons plus variable text) and it is working.

Instead though it would be nice just to snapshot the variable with picture/text to a little bitty JPG and insert this JPG into the composite.

Would you know of a way that I could do this with one of your scripts? (like in the attached).

In an unrelated but related side endeavor increasing the pixel resolution of the JPG upload to WUN image to accomodate HD picture and put more info on JPG upload.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pete; July 17, 2012, 09:53 AM.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

If the moon phase text/image in the bottom picture is a virtual device, you can use my HTML to Image utility to capture it and then embed that image.
    Jon

Comment

Using your HTML to Image utility can I just get one variable with said link using some granular web link?

Code:
      /stat?location=WeatherXML
      to

Code:
      /stat?location=WeatherXML/blahblah-moonphase variable
      say marking all of the variables hidden via the html link.

I guess I can also just move the moon variable to another location which would also work eh? Guess too I can script a copy of the variable to another variable on a different location and use that one eh?

If I go to edit the variable and hit the additional information of the variable then I see the string; so maybe it could be done that way too?

Is there a way though via HS web link to just show one variable even though its in a location with multiple variables?
      Attached Files
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Sorry Pete but you have lost me at the moment. I do not use WeatherXML so difficult to grasp.

Going back to the moon phase graphic/text, is that a standalone virtual device or a web page?
        Jon

Comment

It's a standalone variable made up grahics
          - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Is it created by WeatherXML or something else....and how is it displayed?
            Jon

Comment

Thank you Jon for having a look see.
              Attached Files
              - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Pete,

As I said earlier, use my HTML to Image utility to grab virtual device W35.
                Jon

Comment

Will do and thank-you for having a look see.

I ended up with a script to copy the device string over to another device string and using the second string such that the capture html page is always the same.

Is there a way to copy a formatted device string (with value/graphics) over to a jpg file other than the HTML to JPG script Jon?

I found something like this would do it.

moonstring = Image.createImage(imageByteArray, 0, imageLenght)
                  or this

Code:
                  Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, _
                      ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
                      Try
                          Dim image1 As Bitmap = _
                              CType(Image.FromFile("C:\Documents and Settings\" _
                              & "All Users\Documents\My Music\music.bmp", True), Bitmap)

Dim texture As New TextureBrush(image1)
                          texture.WrapMode = Drawing2D.WrapMode.Tile
                          Dim formGraphics As Graphics = Me.CreateGraphics()
                          formGraphics.FillEllipse(texture, _
                              New RectangleF(90.0F, 110.0F, 100, 100))
                          formGraphics.Dispose()

Catch ex As System.IO.FileNotFoundException
                          MessageBox.Show("There was an error opening the bitmap." _
                              & "Please check the path.")
                      End Try

End Sub
                  I've been redoing the WUN upload to accomodate for the HD image.

WUN will let up upload any size image providing the flexibility of increasing the size of the image.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Pete; July 18, 2012, 08:06 AM.
                  - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Working...
                  X