Log file pruning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log file pruning

I apologize if this question has already been answered, but I couldn't find it. I have logging enabled in my PerfMon ini file, but I'd like to limit the size of the resulting files. What is the best way to prune them? Is there an automated option that I'm just not seeing?
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Sorry but there is no automated method. You will have to do it manually by loading the file into a good text editor and deleting old entries.
    Jon

Comment

I want my money back

Cheers to you sir

~Bill

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
        Sorry but there is no automated method. You will have to do it manually by loading the file into a good text editor and deleting old entries.
        That works. The only problem now is remembering to do it.
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
        X