No announcement yet.

Jon00 Performance Monitor V2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you post a screenshot? Which browser/version are you viewing this in?
    Jon

Comment

Using a stock PRO100 S4 machine with HSPRO

The XPe on the PRO100 is set up with IE8

I tried using Chrome and got the same results.

Screenshot attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

Did you by chance modify the ini file using Microsoft Office Word?
        Jon

Comment

I used BLEditor to enter the devicecode values.

I just went back and looked at the original and for some reason the Language section in the ini file got corrupted in the ini file that's in my config folder. I changed that section back to the original and now it is working as it should be.

Is it possible to change the font size of the Low and High info and/or put it under the graph so as to reduce the width of the Status column?

Comment

You cannot put the text under the graphs in the HS2 version.

The only way to change the text size would be to alter the Style.css / custom.css file and change the .tablecellcustom to something like:

.tablecellcustom {
            background : #DFDFDF;
            color : #000000;
            font-size : 9px;
            }
            Jon

Comment

OK, that helps some. Thanks.

It would be great if you could provide an option for a pop up table from an icon in the system tray instead of putting the graphs and data in the HS log. I have a small monitor (actually I have 3 side by side) and have to zoom out to see the entire page and then I can't read the small text. An alternate pop up with the data would restore the column width so I wouldn't have to scroll across to see the whole page.

Thanks for putting this together and maintaining it. It's telling me I need to add more memory. 1 GB in the PRO100 isn't cutting it.

Comment

Jon, I screwed something up and can't figure it out.
                Here is what my graphs look like (pic below)
                Here is my ini file.
                This is on HS 2.5.0.80

Thanks,
                Tim
                Attached Files
                FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capt-Tim/209398425902188

HSTouch Layouts - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5902188&type=3

Comment

I deleted the devices again, let it run all night, and now the graphs are twice as tall as the pic above.

Thanks,
                  Tim

Comment

Are you on the latest version?

Can you try viewing on a different web browser.
                    Jon

Comment

Thanks, Jon.
                      It was IE, Firefox works fine.

Thanks,
                      Tim

Comment

I've been using this plugin for quite a while to monitor my HS3 machine. Can I also use it to monitor other computers on my network?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                        Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                        Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

As the majority of the metrics of this package monitor Homeseer, I saw no need to use this on other PC's.

It should be possible to update my Process monitor to work on remote PC's.
                          Jon

Comment

I run a few other Windows machines as servers for remote plugins, Kinect, Bluetooth proximity ... While I wouldn't need the HS metrics, the machine metrics would be useful for detecting problems. These are lightweight atom based machines that are easily overwhelmed, so being able to use HS events to stop some plugin activity based on sustained cpu load might be useful.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                            Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                            Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

hi jon ,

i try to find this script on your page , i only can find this one (Jon00 Performance Monitor for Homeseer 3) or is this the old one ? because it doesnt say v2

regards
                              Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                              Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

V2 relates to a second version for Homeseer 2 which was released in 2013. There is only one version for HS3.
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X