No announcement yet.

Jon00 i-Buddy Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You found one? where? I have been looking for one!

Comment

Originally posted by Meapilot View Post
      You found one? where? I have been looking for one!
      There is currently an ebay posting in France which ships worldwide: https://www.ebay.com/itm/I-buddy-pou...GTR=1#shpCntId
      Jon

Comment

They are fun things! Have not fully exploited mine yet, it is sitting next to the tele waiting for a new life. Not quite sure what to do with it yet but was thinking to show when the heating is running.

Peter

Comment

Thanks jon!! Just seeing this message, hopefully did not miss it.

Comment

Been running this on HS4 so far working well.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnneyBoy View Post
              Been running this on HS4 so far working well.
              Great! If you use the Homeseer HS3 dll files, it should work fine on either HS3 or HS4.

I see these pop-up on Ebay from time to time even though completely obsolete.

What do you use yours for?
              Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

Great! If you use the Homeseer HS3 dll files, it should work fine on either HS3 or HS4.

I see these pop-up on Ebay from time to time even though completely obsolete.

What do you use yours for?
                Hello,

A number of things, when it's raining, I change the head to violet. If the cat goes out the cat flap the heat goes red, and green when coming in. The wings flap if the shed or garge doors are opened, and a few other things.

John

Comment

For anyone who's been looking for these mythical creatures... there are currently 3 active listings on eBay, please don't trample eachother in your rush to change browser tabs :-)

Mike

Comment

Working...
                  X