Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon00 WiFi LED Lamp Controller (Limitless MiLight EasyBulb)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you confirm that you have the phone controlling the lamps using your normal SSID (cbl2home) connection and NOT a direct connection to the access point built into the hub?

Until that is done, nothing will work....
    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
      Can you confirm that you have the phone controlling the lamps using your normal SSID (cbl2home) connection and NOT a direct connection to the access point built into the hub?

Until that is done, nothing will work....
      yes that is working though my router perfectly
      detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

So which plugin are you using?

As I stated in our PM's, as you are using LED strips, the RGBW version will probably not work and you will have to try the old RGB version.

If you go to my site, and select 'All HS3 downloads', it is the last download in the list. Look for "Jon00 WiFi LED Controller for Homeseer 3"

Remember to change the port to 8899 with this version.
        Jon

Comment

actually i got is going:

Jon00 WiFi RGBW LED Controller for Homeseer 3

this is the one i used, not sure if thats the old or the new. but if its the new it IS working with the rgb strips ( i just ordered a bunch of rgbww strips now
          detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

The RGBW is the newer one!
            Jon

Comment

works great with the strips Jon

video here:
              https://youtu.be/2UGzSlqRfQc

Comment

Looks good! What strips did you buy in the end as there are so many different types out there.....
                Jon

Comment

So the way I am reading it is we are limited to 4 "zones" but with an unlimited amount of strips and bulbs on each zone, se I can have 3 strips and 5 bulbs on 1 zone but I can only set them all the same brightness and color as a group?

if im correct, i can still do , bedroom, living room, bathroom and kitchen I just wont be able to individually change a color

Comment

Yes, that is correct.
                    Jon

Comment

Looks good! What strips did you buy in the end as there are so many different types out there.....
                      actually in the kitchen i just have rgbw 4 wire ones . they work fine, in the bathroom and bedroom i went with rgbww the 5 wire ones, it seems that the controller units handle them just fine.

Comment

hi jon

i updated this version and it works, but it didn't build the devices in homeseer , did i mis something ?

kind regards
                        Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                        Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Which one did you download. Only the RGBW version has been updated.

It should show Jon00_WiFiRGBW Version: 1.0.2 in the log.
                          Jon

Comment

yep this version

Dec-23 10:18:22 Jon00_WiFiRGBW Version: 1.0.2

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                            Which one did you download. Only the RGBW version has been updated.

It should show Jon00_WiFiRGBW Version: 1.0.2 in the log.

Comment

Have you got Jon00 RGBW selected on the room filter on the device utility page?
                              Jon

Comment

hi jon , i see that the new version require the scheduler.dll i didn't had that in the folder , its working now .

thanks for the reply ,

Comment

Working...
                                X