Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Support

Hey Jon,

We have been using your scripts and interfaces for quite some time and we love them!

Now that many people are looking at HS3, I was hoping you have a list of which ones of your scripts will work/will not work with HS3.

Thank you, Sir!
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Bottom line, none will work in HS3.

I have not decided what is going to get converted but I have started work on the Bluetooth and virtual graphing packages. There are still bugs in some of the HS3 commands which is hindering progress. Also, due to family issues, I don't have much spare time at the moment.

What do people find useful?
    Jon

Comment

I really love your 1-wire super simple solution. I use them to measure my pool water & solar heater output. Hopefully you can keep that solution working on HS3.

Comment

hope your life is smoothing out.. any updates on where you are
        with the Bluetooth and HUE stuff ? Has HS responded to the Bugs
        keeping you from completeing?
        Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Your email package is a must for me, if you can.....
          Hector
          MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
          AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by swanie2000 View Post
            I really love your 1-wire super simple solution. I use them to measure my pool water & solar heater output. Hopefully you can keep that solution working on HS3.
            A Homeseer 3 version is now available on my site.
            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by gearyt View Post
              hope your life is smoothing out.. any updates on where you are
              with the Bluetooth and HUE stuff ? Has HS responded to the Bugs
              keeping you from completeing?
              Yes, there are still a number of issues to resolve. The bluetooth package is working on HS3 but needs tidying up. There have been a number of hurdles I have had to go through which have been very time consuming.
              Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
                Your email package is a must for me, if you can.....
                There is a major amount of work to do on this one. Not sure when this will get done.
                Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                  Bottom line, none will work in HS3.

I have not decided what is going to get converted but I have started work on the Bluetooth and virtual graphing packages. There are still bugs in some of the HS3 commands which is hindering progress. Also, due to family issues, I don't have much spare time at the moment.

What do people find useful?
                  Hope everything is already Jon with the family issues, I am sure i speak for the entire Homeseer Automation community when i say take all the time you need to (which i know i don't need to say as I am sure you will ), you have been beyond a loyal and active community member to Homeseer, and your health, and family is the most important thing, scripts, automation, and all the other stuff (although fun) should be way down your list .

If we can help, even just as a friendly shoulder don't hesitate to yell out, or email (you know my email address).
                  HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

+1

Originally posted by travisdh View Post
                    hope everything is already jon with the family issues, i am sure i speak for the entire homeseer automation community when i say take all the time you need to (which i know i don't need to say as i am sure you will ), you have been beyond a loyal and active community member to homeseer, and your health, and family is the most important thing, scripts, automation, and all the other stuff (although fun) should be way down your list .

If we can help, even just as a friendly shoulder don't hesitate to yell out, or email (you know my email address).
                    Best,
                    Jakob Sand, I automate everything!

Comment

For me, it is the LAN package. That is the heart of the entire house and is used to to trigger many events.

If you can help get that one done, it would be AWESOME!

Thanks, Jon!
                      Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Originally posted by Dafunktyfunk View Post
                        For me, it is the LAN package. That is the heart of the entire house and is used to to trigger many events.

If you can help get that one done, it would be AWESOME!

Thanks, Jon!
                        + 1

Made a donation today.

Comment

Thanks Guys.

Converting some of the larger packages is going to take some time so cannot commit to any timescales. The scripting bugs/changes are also slowing down progress. I hope to release my Bluetooth Proximity package this weekend.
                          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                            Thanks Guys.

Converting some of the larger packages is going to take some time so cannot commit to any timescales. The scripting bugs/changes are also slowing down progress. I hope to release my Bluetooth Proximity package this weekend.
                            come on week-end !!
                            Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Originally posted by gearyt View Post
                              come on week-end !!
                              Bluetooth is now available!
                              Jon

Comment

Working...
                              X