No announcement yet.

HS3 Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like my gateway causing a problem accessing your site. I can connect just fine using my phone ISP, but not with my home ISP using my phone.

I do not see the site popping up in my intrusion detection, web filtering, or firewall logs. No idea why it is failing.

Any guesses?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

No idea... I know Pete has problems accessing my site too. Perhaps your ISP has some of my ISP's IP addresses blocked???
      Jon

Comment

It is possible. I have different ISP for phone and home. I guess I need to figure out a different way to download HS3 BT proximity detector. I seem to recall I can download to dropox or somesuch using an iphone app.

Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue

Comment

I've rebooted my router and have a new IP Address. Try it now via my portal.
          Jon

Comment

No good. I've asked on the sophos forum if they can figure out what is going on. In the mean time I will just download when I connect from a different ISP tomorrow.

Thanks for you help. It seems like it is on my end.

Comment

Fixed. It turned out to be that port 8087 was blocked, and I was not using my live firewall log correctly. You can only have one live log open at a time on Sophos--I had three with web filtering the only one updating.

Sorry for causing you to reset your uptime on your server, and for the trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                No idea... I know Pete has problems accessing my site too. Perhaps your ISP has some of my ISP's IP addresses blocked???
                I've had this before. I waited a day, tried again and everything was fine. Ever since I switched to Firefox on my server, I've not had an issue.

--Dan
                Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Historically I would open up the firewall up and could not get in.

So I would go to using my Verizon connection (instead of Comcast), tethering my phone (AT&T) or proxying (HMA) my connection to my desktop.

I just tried a few minutes ago via CC and both IE and Firefox worked fine.
                  Last edited by Pete; June 25, 2013, 06:57 PM.
                  - Pete

Auto mator
                  Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                  Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                  HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                  HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                    A Homeseer 3 version is now available on my site.
                    Hi Jon,
                    I have been looking through the HS3 updater, and at your site, and I cannot find the 1-wire utility? The one that uses "LOGTEMP"

Is it gone, or am I not finding it?

Michael

Comment

Yes, it is on my Homeseer site.

From the link menu at the top, select Downloads, then HS3 downloads. If you then select all downloads, it will be near the bottom of the page.
                      Jon

Comment

Working...
                      X