Jon00 Event List Viewer for Homeseer 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the delay in responding.

I know that the list has the time an event last ran, but what I am looking for is

a list of times when a particular event ran in the last 24 hours, or in the last week.

So for instance if I have an event running with a motion sensor as a trigger
    it will give me all the times the event was triggered in last 24 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by zsima View Post
      Sorry for the delay in responding.

I know that the list has the time an event last ran, but what I am looking for is

a list of times when a particular event ran in the last 24 hours, or in the last week.

So for instance if I have an event running with a motion sensor as a trigger
      it will give me all the times the event was triggered in last 24 hours.
      Events would need to be logged for that info. Your easiest route would be to use the HS Log and its built in filtering options. Alternatively look at UltraLog.
      Jon

Comment

Version 1.0.4 has been released to correct an issue with CSV downloads on Linux.
        Jon

Comment

Jon, curious if you could add a column to indicate if logging is enabled or not and allow sorting on this column? I see that it is included at part of the title when you hover over a row. It would be great to include the piece of data in the report. I set a lot of my repetitive events to no log and it would be nice to be able to get a listing of them so that I could manually set them to log if needed.

Thanks
          Billy

Comment

Originally posted by bdraper View Post
            Jon, curious if you could add a column to indicate if logging is enabled or not and allow sorting on this column? I see that it is included at part of the title when you hover over a row. It would be great to include the piece of data in the report. I set a lot of my repetitive events to no log and it would be nice to be able to get a listing of them so that I could manually set them to log if needed.

Thanks
            Try V1.05 on my site.
            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
              Try V1.05 on my site.
              Excellent! Thanks Jon.
              Billy

Comment

Version 1.0.6 is now available

I thought it may be useful to add some of the additional metrics shown on the tool-tips to the csv download. This includes Event Type, Powerfailure recovery, Security & User notes. No other changes.
                Jon

Comment

Wow, thanks alot Jon. Happy Thanksgiving!
                  Billy

Comment

Very Nice... Thanks Jon!
                    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Hi J0n00

Using version 1.02, I get this error

Oops! Something went wrong. Try a page refresh.

Error in Main Block 14c: System.MissingMemberException: Public member 'GetEventVoiceCommand' on type 'hsapplication' not found

Not sure what I'm missing.... ?

HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.368 (Windows)

Any pointers would be appreciated :-)

Pete
                      HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

Odd, Are you sure you installed it from the V1.0.2 folder?
                        Jon

Comment

Copied the files over again and restarted HS, now it works....No idea mate, sorry :-) but exactly what I was after

Thanks Jon00
                          HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

Jon, I downloaded this to document my system. It works well but you have reversed the Event Name and the Event Group in the Text output you produce.

Comment

Originally posted by GPrade View Post
                              Jon, I downloaded this to document my system. It works well but you have reversed the Event Name and the Event Group in the Text output you produce.
                              Good Catch. V1.0.6 corrects this error.
                              Jon

Comment

Jon00:

Just a nit and easily fixable on my Linux system, but "out of the box" V1.0.6 shows an error in Linux when you go to the Event List web page because it is looking for file 'Jon00Eventlist.aspx', not 'Jon00EventList.apsx'. Doggone Linux, it's such a school teacher when it comes to capitalization...

Regards,
                                BBB

Comment

Working...
                                X