No announcement yet.

Jon00 Event List Viewer for Homeseer 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure I understand. The file supplied is spelled "Jon00EventList.aspx"?
    Jon

Comment

Jon:

Yes; but the web page is looking for a file named Jon00Eventlist.aspx - i.e., the 'L' in list is NOT capitalized. I imagine since Windows systems don't care about capitalization in file names a Windows system wouldn't care. I changed the file name back to the supplied "Jon00EventList.aspx" so you can see the error:

Click image for larger version

Name:	EventList_1-0-6_ASPX_File_misspell.JPG
Views:	240
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	1304159
      Attached Files

Comment

OK, I think the confusion is that you meant that the ASPX web page is look for file Jon00EventlistASPX.vben (not Jon00EventListASPX.vben) rather than your posted Jon00EventList.aspx. That has been corrected in the download.

Thanks.
        Jon

Comment

Thanks Jon!

Comment

My old version of Event Viewer (W10) will not function and I see there is an update .. i have downloaded the update . but have lost the instructions of how to install.

I also cannot find it in the download list of HS3 .. what am I missing???

Does anyone have instructions on how to use this app as I have an issue that the old Event Viewer could easily solve for me ..

Comment

It is only available from my site. Once you download it, there is a document pdf in the zip.
              Jon

Comment

I've noticed on the Legacy list the Details info is missing. Can this info be added?

Thanks
                Jim

Comment

Are you talking about the plugin list viewer?
                  Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                    Are you talking about the plugin list viewer?
                    Yes. Now I see that I posted in the wrong one. oops.

Comment

Originally posted by jbfoster View Post

Yes. Now I see that I posted in the wrong one. oops.
                      Your question is answered here: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...93#post1399793
                      Jon

Comment

Working...
                      X