Jon00 Event List Viewer for Homeseer 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon00 Event List Viewer for Homeseer 3

There is a newer and more advanced version of this package here.

Personally, I find the event page in Homeseer 3 more and more difficult to find things as it grows in size. This is my first stab at making life easier when I want to find events.

The ASPX web page will list all Homeseer 3 events allowing you to sort by event group, date, name,enabled or Ref ID.

Placing the mouse on the event name will display a tool-tip displaying more information about that event.

You can filter searches if necessary. Entering a string in the search text field will only display matches (case insensitive). You can also search on Ref ID number range.

I have not discovered a way to link directly to an event but if I do, will add a hyper-link per event to the events page.

As always it is available to download from my site (click on my banner below)

If you like this, please also checkout my Device List viewer for Homeseer 3
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jon00; July 25, 2018, 10:04 AM.
    Jon

Version 1.0.1 is now available.

Changes from V1.0.0:

Table header is now fixed and does not scroll.
    Added string search filter.
    Added Ref number filter.
    Added CSV download button.
    Jon

Comment

Any luck with the direct link to the event?
      Hector
      MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
      AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

I spoke with Rich about this and it is not possible. The event page is built on user clicks so they cannot be referenced directly.
        Jon

Comment

Jon -

Thanks again for your incredible body of work, plugins and invaluable scripts. Is there any chance you will be expanding this script to include the actions in each Event?
          My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

I don't believe much is exposed in the Action front. The last time I had a play, you could get the action type i.e. "Run a script or Script Command" but not what it ran.
            Jon

Comment

'Print' Event Trigger & Actions?

Hi Jon,

Wanted to know if your webpage can list out the Events with all Triggers & Actions.

Then I would 'print' a soft copy.

Reason needing this is I am using HS3 linux version with Mono 3.2.8 and want to upgrade Mono to 4.x. Upgrading, as is well documented on the Board, causes all Triggers to be lost.

I was hoping to 'print' all the events and on a second system with Mono 4.x recreate them before making the Mono 4.x productions.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jim

Comment

Hi Jim,

As I posted earlier, I don't believe these are accessible so I cannot provide this info.
                Jon

Comment

Jon,
                  Since you have already mentioned you cannot directly link to an event, that answers one of my questions.

The next question, could you put a run column/button? Maybe even an enable/disable button? There are MANY times that I want to QUICKLY just execute an event. I know what it is and typically I'm just testing something.
                  I was thinking that it would just use the script commands to execute? Clicking the down arrow in the provided page is good 90% of the time, but I end up doing that often during a development cycle and would like to avoid the repetition if possible. For now, I've just been putting &hs.triggerEvent("Jon00 Links Update") or &hs.triggerEvent("Maintenance Jon00 Links Update") in the control panel...that works, but if you already have a list of all the events...hint hint, wink, nudge...

The final idea, I just found you DID have. Silly me. I ran a search and saw the link change:
                  /Jon00EventList.aspx?Order=2&Search=Maintenance&v1=&v2=
                  If I use that (combined with your Links mod) I can ALWAYS get the same search without typing. - Fantastic!

--Dan
                  Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Jon,

Any chance to get a run button as I mentioned above?

Thanks!

--Dan
                    Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Dan, I'm not saying no but this is not high on my list.
                      Jon

Comment

Jon,

That's all I could ask for! I just wanted to ensure you saw the request.

Thanks again!

--Dan

Comment

V1.0.3 is now available!

Changes from 1.0.2

Provided JSON is enabled, the Event name will be hyperlinked to run that event.
                          Jon

Comment

Jon

Any chance of selecting an event and seeing when it was triggered? Say a list of event being triggered in last 24 hours? or last 7 days?

Thanks

Comment

I don't quite understand the question. The event last ran column shows when each event last ran which you can sort that column in descending order.
                              Jon

Comment

Working...
                              X