Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance Monitor for HS3

Hi Jon,

I am finding a number of HS3 issues are affecting my HS3 stability (not related to your packages).

I am wondering if it is possible to graph the event queue size (e.g. how many events / actions are queued at a specific time) as this seems to be a hallmark of my system errors whereby the event queue grows until it becomes too big and essentially brings my system down.

Is there a way I can monitor the event queue with your package, and further to that (if so) is it possible to trigger Jon00HSRestart.exe if the event queue becomes above a certain size?

Thanks!
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Looks like the threads, and Homeseer Virtual Address Space should do what I want them to with a high value, and RestartHigh set, I did notice both values running steady until a point where they start to increase and eventually hit a high value where a restart is required.

Thanks!
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by travisdh View Post
      Hi Jon,

I am finding a number of HS3 issues are affecting my HS3 stability (not related to your packages).

I am wondering if it is possible to graph the event queue size (e.g. how many events / actions are queued at a specific time) as this seems to be a hallmark of my system errors whereby the event queue grows until it becomes too big and essentially brings my system down.

Is there a way I can monitor the event queue with your package, and further to that (if so) is it possible to trigger Jon00HSRestart.exe if the event queue becomes above a certain size?

Thanks!
      I'm not sure there is a method to monitor the event queue as this is internal to HS3.
      Jon

Comment

Working...
      X