Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon00 NOAA for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Hi Jon,

I have installed your NOAA package and am having a play with it on my HS3 system, and must say it is nice to be able to supplement my standard weather system with authoritative data etc.

I was wondering if in a future version it would be possible for you to set the device values of each respective device as the value from the NOAA data itself.

For example with the visibility field, it reports as Greater than 11.3km, is it possible to set 11.3 in the device value so that I could potentially use this to trigger alarms etc (for example if visibility is < 5 then my alarm goes off 30 minutes earlier as traffic will be far worse).

It does look like you are setting device values for the other things, I could not see anything for visibility though (even if you set a value that means 11.3 or greater than (e.g. 12).

Thanks again for the great scripts!
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Yes, for some reason, I forgot to set the device value for that metric. I'll update it over the weekend.
    Jon

Comment

V1.0.1 now available

The visibility device value issue has now been rectified with the latest version.
      Jon

Comment

Thanks Jon, that is fantastic.

Thanks again for all the great addons to Homeseer .
        HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

EXISTING HS3 USERS - IMPORTANT!

Due to NOAA's decision to decommission the weather.noaa.gov website, it is important that you upgrade to version 1.0.4 (on my site) before June 16th 2016.

There are no changes to the configuration so you will just need to replace the script contained in the download zip.
          Jon

Comment

Version 1.0.5 has now been released.

This corrects image issues in HS4 and adds a new set of contemporary icons (old icons are still included)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	59
Size:	264.9 KB
ID:	1419101
            Jon

Comment

Working...
            X