X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waouh that is great, I am also a proud user of Jon00 links, and had it all set in seconds ! Congratulations!
    Visit zee e-maison : http://www.e-maison.com

Comment

ClassTypeLeft, ClassTypeMiddle, and ClassTypeRight default class seems to have changed to "tablecelldevice" and doesn't match the documentation.

I recently updated from an old version of these scripts and my text all of a sudden got really small. I have my own css file and I had changed td.tablecell to be 24px from the default 13px. Using Google Chrome's developer tools I was able to see that the class had changed to td.tablecelldevice instead of td.tablecell.
      "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Originally posted by kenm View Post
        ClassTypeLeft, ClassTypeMiddle, and ClassTypeRight default class seems to have changed to "tablecelldevice" and doesn't match the documentation.

I recently updated from an old version of these scripts and my text all of a sudden got really small. I have my own css file and I had changed td.tablecell to be 24px from the default 13px. Using Google Chrome's developer tools I was able to see that the class had changed to td.tablecelldevice instead of td.tablecell.
        I believe it is still correct for HS3 but HST have made changes to the HS3 style sheet in HS4.
        Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

I believe it is still correct for HS3 but HST have made changes to the HS3 style sheet in HS4.
          I'm seeing this change with HS3 3.0.0.548.
          "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Checking to see if it would be possible to have a display for device last change similar to the display in your Event List Viewer package where it shows Elapsed time. Or even like on your web page for system update where it lists days, hours, minutes, seconds of course it could just show D, H, M, S or even D, H, M. I see we have the options of devicetime, devicelastchange and devicelastchangealt and I have tried all those and they help, but previously when using blradar or even back on doomotion it would have the days, hours, minutes and seconds listed which makes it very convenient when checking motion sensor activity. I'm not sure if something like that is possible or not.

Something along the lines of "0 days, 0 hrs, 0 mins, 0 secs"

Thanks,
            Jeff

Comment

I've added a new tag [devicelastchangedif] which provides the device last change as a duration in 0 days 00 hours 00 mins 00 secs format.

You can download the latest from my site.
              Jon

Comment

Wow that's great I have downloaded it and installed it with the new tag. It appears to work great. Thanks so much for incorporating that into the plugin. It was one of the last things I missed from using the older doomotion or blradar plugins.

Thanks again,
                Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by cerjzc View Post
                  Wow that's great I have downloaded it and installed it with the new tag. It appears to work great. Thanks so much for incorporating that into the plugin. It was one of the last things I missed from using the older doomotion or blradar plugins.

Thanks again,
                  Jeff
                  Many thanks!
                  Jon

Comment

Hi jon00 Would it be possible for you to add the following meta tag to Web Page Builder pages so they can be used on an iPad with Safari in full screen mode?

<meta name=”apple-mobile-web-app-capable” content=”yes”>

Thanks,
                    Ken

Comment

Originally posted by kenm View Post
                      Hi jon00 Would it be possible for you to add the following meta tag to Web Page Builder pages so they can be used on an iPad with Safari in full screen mode?

<meta name=”apple-mobile-web-app-capable” content=”yes”>

Thanks,
                      Ken
                      You can do this yourself. Add the entry to the HeadData= entry in the ini file i.e.

HeadData = <meta name='apple-mobile-web-app-capable' content='yes'>
                      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

You can do this yourself. Add the entry to the HeadData= entry in the ini file i.e.

HeadData = <meta name='apple-mobile-web-app-capable' content='yes'>
                        Thank you!

Comment

Merry Christmas All,
                          I have used many of Jon00's addons. My favs are Grouping, and webpage builder. I am trying to expand my knowledge of webpage builder but seem to have hit a wall. I am working in the button area I have "Events" working but have issues with "Scripts" and "JSON". If I execute a script I get a long log error about indexes and arguments in the .vbn file. If I try to execute a JSON command I get nothing.

[buttons]
                          EventRefresh1=Sunset Lights On
                          EventRefresh2=Lights Off Midnight
                          Event3=

Script1=test.vb
                          Script2=
                          Script3=

ScriptRefresh1=Hrelay1on.txt
                          ScriptRefresh2=Hrelay1off.txt
                          ScriptRefresh3=Hrelay2on
                          ScriptRefresh4=Hrelay2off
                          ScriptRefresh5=Hrelay3on
                          ScriptRefresh6=Hrelay3off
                          ScriptRefresh7=Hrelay4on
                          ScriptRefresh8=Hrelay4off
                          ScriptRefresh9=Hrelay5on
                          ScriptRefresh10=Hrelay5off
                          ScriptRefresh11=Hrelay6on
                          ScriptRefresh12=Hrelay6off
                          ScriptRefresh13=Hrelay7on
                          ScriptRefresh14=Hrelay7off
                          ScriptRefresh15=Hrelay8on
                          ScriptRefresh16=Hrelay8off

JSON1Refresh=http://localhost/JSON?request=controldevicebyvalue&ref=711&value=100
                          JSON2Refresh=http://10.0.0.60/JSON?request=controldevicebyvalue&ref=711&value=0

TIA Brad

Comment

1) Would you please post (or PM) the script Hrelay1on.txt

2) Do you have JSON enabled under Setup/Network tab (Remote Settings). If you do, put http://10.0.0.60/JSON?request=contro...ef=711&value=0 in your local browser to see if it works and/or respond with a possible error.
                            Jon

Comment

Here is the Hrelay1 on.txt

Sub main()

urlstr = "http://10.0.0.70:8000/devices/hrelay/0/value/1"
                              headers="Authorization: Basic d2ViaW9waTpub3dvcnJpZXM="

ret = hs.URLAction(urlstr, "POST", data, headers)

end sub

I pasted the Json1Refresh line into my Postman script writer. it replied back 27ms OK with the complete Json structure

Thanks Jon

Comment

Regarding the script, because the routine is called 'main', you need to add that to the ScriptRefresh entries, i.e.

ScriptRefresh1=Hrelay1on.txt,main
                                ScriptRefresh2=Hrelay1off.txt,main

The other script entries won't work, because you forgot to add .txt to the end and need to be:

ScriptRefresh3=Hrelay2on.txt,main
                                ScriptRefresh4=Hrelay2off.txt,main

You did not specify how you used the JSON command but it needs to be used as a button i.e.

[Button,Test,JSONRefresh2]
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X