No announcement yet.

Web page builder for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waouh that is great, I am also a proud user of Jon00 links, and had it all set in seconds ! Congratulations!
    Visit zee e-maison : http://www.e-maison.com

Comment

ClassTypeLeft, ClassTypeMiddle, and ClassTypeRight default class seems to have changed to "tablecelldevice" and doesn't match the documentation.

I recently updated from an old version of these scripts and my text all of a sudden got really small. I have my own css file and I had changed td.tablecell to be 24px from the default 13px. Using Google Chrome's developer tools I was able to see that the class had changed to td.tablecelldevice instead of td.tablecell.

Comment

Originally posted by kenm View Post
        ClassTypeLeft, ClassTypeMiddle, and ClassTypeRight default class seems to have changed to "tablecelldevice" and doesn't match the documentation.

I recently updated from an old version of these scripts and my text all of a sudden got really small. I have my own css file and I had changed td.tablecell to be 24px from the default 13px. Using Google Chrome's developer tools I was able to see that the class had changed to td.tablecelldevice instead of td.tablecell.
        I believe it is still correct for HS3 but HST have made changes to the HS3 style sheet in HS4.
        Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

I believe it is still correct for HS3 but HST have made changes to the HS3 style sheet in HS4.
          I'm seeing this change with HS3 3.0.0.548.

Comment

Working...
          X