X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BINGO!!!! I disabled requiring local user name and password and it works!

Comment

Go to Control panel and execute the following immediate script:

Code:
      &hs.writelog("IP",hs.LanIP)
      In the log, does the IP Address match your Homeseer web server address?

Edit: just saw your last post so scratch this.
      Jon

Comment

I dont suppose there is an easy to send user/pass? Not critical, just keeping my 13 year old from exploring the system....

Comment

You should be able to add it to the JSON string:
          Code:

JSONRefresh3=/JSON?user=USER&pass=PWD&request=controldevicebyvalue&ref=1040&value=255
          Jon

Comment

Well....crap. I spoke too soon. It will now speak but still wont change a damn device.
            Mar-16 1:15:16 PM IP 192.168.1.6 (BurlesonServer)
            Mar-16 1:15:16 PM System Control Panel Immediate Script: &hs.writelog("IP",hs.LanIP)

I can run an event via JSON. JSONRefresh6=/JSON?request=runevent&group=manual&name=test

Comment

Has anybody tested this with HS4....?
              I can't live without it.
              HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
              Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
              on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
              WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
                Has anybody tested this with HS4....?
                I can't live without it.
                It will probably need a few formatting changes but nothing major.
                Jon

Comment

I've now updated this to work better with Homeseer 4
                  Jon

Comment

My hero! ❤
                    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Well, I finally figured out the issue. I had gone thru all of my devices and set user permissions and once I changed the device to any user, it worked.

Comment

Good to know!
                        Jon

Comment

Hi, and thx for a great plugin!

Is there a way to truncate text within a cell/section?
                          Like, if the devicetext is 200 characters, the colum only shows 100 characters anyway?

Comment

You would need to wrap the tag in a bit of HTML i.e.

<span style='text-overflow: ellipsis;'>[Your devicetext tag]</span>
                            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                              You would need to wrap the tag in a bit of HTML i.e.

<span style='text-overflow: ellipsis;'>[Your devicetext tag]</span>
                              I did not solve my problem, uploading a screenshot of my issue.
                              Look at the last left column, i cant get it to be same static width as the rest of the page.
                              All columns set to 300 width, and pagesize 900.

Comment

It looks like the other two columns are the issue.

See if this works.

For all three columns change to:

<span style='display: inline-block; width: 300px; max-width: 300px;'>[your tag]</span>
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X