No announcement yet.

Jon00 Weather Display For Homeseer 2, 3 & 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're not kidding about the number of settings! I finally found the clientraw.txt and clientrawextra.txt files in the webfiles folder, which is no good for me, as I need to get them onto my nas drive. I guess this should be configurable?

Comment

Originally posted by Lio View Post
      You're not kidding about the number of settings! I finally found the clientraw.txt and clientrawextra.txt files in the webfiles folder, which is no good for me, as I need to get them onto my nas drive. I guess this should be configurable?
      Yes, somewhere. I have them uploaded to another PC on my setup.....
      Jon

Comment

Hey
        Just a question
        When I create a recurring event to run the Jon00WeatherDisplayHS3.vben script every minute.
        I immediately get an error message.
        "Script file C: / program files (x86) / homeseer hs3 / scripts / Jon00WeatherDisplayHS3.vben is encrypted and cannot be loaded for editing."
        does anyone have an idea how i can solve this problem.

I am running HS3 pro on windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by Mono View Post
          Hey
          Just a question
          When I create a recurring event to run the Jon00WeatherDisplayHS3.vben script every minute.
          I immediately get an error message.
          "Script file C: / program files (x86) / homeseer hs3 / scripts / Jon00WeatherDisplayHS3.vben is encrypted and cannot be loaded for editing."
          does anyone have an idea how i can solve this problem.

I am running HS3 pro on windows 10
          That's not an error. It just means the event's script editor cannot edit the script because the script is encrypted. Everything else looks fine!
          Jon

Comment

OKe Jon00
            thanks for the info now the plugin works after having restarted homeseer a few times.
            I thought the message meant the script didn't work on my system.
            Thanks for the quick response and the great plugin.

Comment

OK - so I have now set up WD to create the various clientxxx.txt files and installed the corrrect scripts on HS3, and all seems OK.

However, concerning my previous question about viewing the WD virtual devices from HS Mobile - looking at say "Max Day Temp", it shows " ? Status" rather than the "10.5c" displayed by HS3 Device Management. I appreciate that you don't use HS Mobile - but is there a logical reason for this?

Comment

I'm really not sure. I've just loaded HSMobile on my phone and it displays OK. The ° (html code for a degree symbol) can be removed in the ini file and replaced with an actual degree symbol if you want.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200209-084810.png
Views:	152
Size:	242.9 KB
ID:	1360930
                Jon

Comment

Name:	IMG_7864.PNG
Views:	208
Size:	170.0 KB
ID:	1360969 How odd! Looks like your phone is Android.........I'm on (dreaded) IOS.

Comment

I've just tried it on my iPad and that displays fine too. See attached screenshot.

Name:	Image-1.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	1360989
                    Jon

Comment

Looks like I found the issue. I modified the script to V1.0.6 in 2016 but it looks like I never updated the download

Try V1.0.6 which is now in the download zip on my site..
                      Jon

Comment

Just tried on my iPad.......doesn't display correctly either. I wonder if I have a setting set differently in HS3?

Comment

Did you see my post above?
                          Jon

Comment

Just now! Will download it......thanks

And it now works as expected!

Comment

Working...
                            X