No announcement yet.

Jon00 Cumulative Uptime Monitor for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you delete the virtual device and recreate it with exactly the same Device Address it will not create the reset buttons, however the 'Up counter' is hard coded.
    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
      If you delete the virtual device and recreate it with exactly the same Device Address it will not create the reset buttons, however the 'Up counter' is hard coded.
      Thanks Jon for the tip.

If you ever revise the script, please add the "Up counter" to the INI

Many thanks

David
      ---------------------------------------------------http://weather.penicuik.org

Comment

Has anyone tested this package with HS4? Happy to be a trailblazer but just planning my migration at this point.

Thanks,
        Ken
        "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

No reason why it should not work.
          Jon

Comment

jon00 - Expected as much I just wanted to see if anyone could confirm that they've tried it. I'll report back once and confirm once I've tested it out.

Thanks,
            Ken
            "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

I have it working with HS4. Works great. I use it to monitor my HVAC system.

Comment

Great. Thanks for confirming. That's another item checked off my pre-migration checklist.

Comment

V1.0.2 is now available.

This adds full compatibility with HS4 together with new icons (old icons are still provided).

Click image for larger version

Name:	UMonitorHS4.PNG
Views:	141
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	1419344
                  Jon

Comment

V1.0.2 seems to break my web page display with HS4. I'm using Jon00 web page builder and the icons used to be part of the device string. Now the device string only contains text. Is there a new setting I've missed?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 11.07.51 AM.png
Views:	152
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	1424703

Thanks,
                    Ken

Comment

I made changes to many of the HS4 versions of my scripts so that the device icon shows on the left-hand side of the devices page rather than in the middle where the device string normally sits.

Unfortunately, you are going to have to add some additional entries to your web page builder config ini:

You will need to use the [deviceimage, {device ref or address}] in addition to [device, {device ref or address}]

Your image will then be shown.

Jon

Comment

Thank you Jon. That was exactly the bits I needed to getting my display back.

Ken

Comment

Hi Jon,

Missing Reset Button?

I just noticed that I no longer have a "Reset" button next to my root devices. How can I get that back or how do I reset without that button?

Thanks,
                          Ken

Comment

It's a bug in HS4: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...hen-hs4-starts

It was meant to be fixed in the latest release...... but was not.

At the moment, you will have to delete the device and let the script recreate the button again. As soon as you restart HS, it will go again.
                            Jon

Comment

Working...
                            X