Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jon00
    replied
    It sounds like you have some rogue data for yesterday then (hence the double bar in your first image)? I would check the database using DB Browser.....

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    Bar width appears to be automatic, depending on the X-scale used. I have found a setting in the control that may adjust the width but would need to add this to a future release.
    Jon,

thanks for the reply.

i found the original issue that was creating the skinny bars. See the settings pic. When i originally reported the question, i had the Chart Time Finish set to zero. i changed it to 1 and then i got a normal looking chart (something similar to to the chart attached). But this morning. the chart went back to the skinny look, and when i changed Chart Time Finish to 2, the report looks okay again, but i now i don't have yesterday's data plotted

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Bar width appears to be automatic, depending on the X-scale used. I have found a setting in the control that may adjust the width but would need to add this to a future release.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    how do i increase the width of the columns?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Originally posted by tome10 View Post
    While we're on the subject of show values, it would seem the values should follow the Marker frequency or some other stepped interval and not just spam the screen. I would like to have the values occasionally, but what currently happens when you enable the values is just spam. Is there a setting I'm missing in regards to the values intervals?
    There is no setting for that in the chart control. You can either have the values showing for every data point or not at all.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    So on the Chart Style Setup, you have set:

Plot 1 Show Values:No
    Plot 2 Show Values:No
    etc?
    i was looking at the show values on the chart setup, not on the style setup. i'm good now.

Leave a comment:

• tome10
    replied
    While we're on the subject of show values, it would seem the values should follow the Marker frequency or some other stepped interval and not just spam the screen. I would like to have the values occasionally, but what currently happens when you enable the values is just spam. Is there a setting I'm missing in regards to the values intervals?

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    So on the Chart Style Setup, you have set:

Plot 1 Show Values:No
    Plot 2 Show Values:No
    etc?

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    I have this chart set to not show values, but 0/0 and 2/2 still show. how do i fix this?

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    It is displayed in the HS Log when it is started.
    Thanks Jon.
    as a feature request, please consider adding the version to your navigation setup.asp pages.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    It is displayed in the HS Log when it is started.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    how do we figure out which version of the plugin we are running

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    I assume you checked the databases with something like DB Browser? If they are corrupt then I suppose the answer would be yes.

Leave a comment:

• fungun
    replied
    Now it gets weird.
    I was just checking things over again and 4 out of 5 of my databases all look the same, with the same devices in them ?????????
    Should I just delete the database and start over?

Thanks,
    Tim

Leave a comment:

• fungun
    replied
    Jon00, I tried to make a new database for precip and I get this error while attempting to update the graph.

Code:
    018-07-15 22:19:18.399	Error in ReadDB Block 4w: System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): SQL logic error or missing database
    no such table: DBTable6
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader()
       at Jon00DBChartingHS3.Form1.????????(String ????????, String ????????, String ????????)
    Thanks,
    Tim

Leave a comment:

Working...
X