No announcement yet.

Jon00 Database Charting Utility for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea what is wrong here? It cuts on the top so not all temperatures are shown. Also is there any way to force the chart to always show the Y axis in whole and half number (-1, -0.5, 0, 0.5, 1, 1.5 etc etc).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NickStrong; February 4, 2016, 12:44 PM.

Comment

In Your Jon00DBChartingCreate.ini file, under the respective [CreateX] section, what do you have the BaseLineValue and AxisYMaximum set to?
      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
        In Your Jon00DBChartingCreate.ini file, under the respective [CreateX] section, what do you have the BaseLineValue and AxisYMaximum set to?
        Both set to Auto.

Comment

Try setting AxisYMaximum to nothing

i.e. AxisYMaximum=
          Jon

Comment

Great! That did it for me. Thanks Jon

Comment

Thanks for this amazing plug-in. PayPal donation is on its way.

Thx
              rvdvoort

Comment

Sorry if this has been covered.

I am using a column chart but I am having issues getting the column thickness to increase. My chart is attached.. How can I change the thickness of the columns? I've played with Jon00DBChartingStyle for the associated chart styles, but nothing seems to make it thicker?

I'm obviously missing something.. any pointers please?
                Attached Files
                Last edited by MFULLER; March 3, 2016, 05:12 AM. Reason: Forgot to add chart

Comment

Difficult to diagnose as there are so many variables to consider including the timeline selected & database entries.

I always suggest people use the dynamic charting page to try out different timelines with the database you are using.
                  Jon

Comment

That's OK.. you gave me an idea on why it wasn't working.

I had assumed the line thickness was dictated by a setting but from what you've said I can see it's not. They are obviously dynamic based on how much data I'm trying to fit into the graph.

I've changed the ChartTimeStart from 30 to 7 and now getting thicker lines

Thanks!

Comment

I would suggest you create a new database that updates once a day with the rainfall total. That way you will only have 30/31 data points to plot and the columns will look as you expect.
                      Jon

Comment

first time install problem

Trying to get this running for the first time. I get my devices created in homeseer but all of them are just showing black Xs.(see below). I have triple checked all the files are in the correct location. Can anyone help me with this?

Comment

Are there any .png files in your html\images\jon00\dbchart folder?

If so, are they showing images of the charts?
                          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                            Are there any .png files in your html\images\jon00\dbchart folder?

If so, are they showing images of the charts?
                            The only thing in that folder at all is one dbchart.png looks like the icon that was also in html\images\Devices\jon00\dbchart not an actual chart.

Comment

ok I figured it out. If anyone else has this issue run the program as administrator and everything seems to work fine.

Comment

Thanks for the info. What OS are you running? Were you running Homeseer as an administrator?
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X