No announcement yet.

Jon00 Database Charting Utility for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can display midnight to midnight. Please look at the table on page 20 in the docs under "Today".

You cannot display yesterdays data on the same chart.
    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
      You can display midnight to midnight. Please look at the table on page 20 in the docs under "Today".
      When I use the example at the bottom of p 20 the time axis always shows the current time at the right edge, so the length of an hour 'shrinks' as the day progresses and more hours are squeezed onto the plot. The plot is only 24 hr long at midnight. Is there a way to force the axis to be static, 24 hr?
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

No, the charts are plotted against the database time stamps directly. Therefore it cannot create plots for time/dates in the future.
        Jon

Comment

No, the charts are plotted against the database time stamps directly. Therefore it cannot create plots for time/dates in the future.
          Thanks for the clarification. That's pretty much what I surmised, but wanted to be sure I hadn't missed something.

I think I'll try plotting the last 24 hours in one frame and the span from previous 48 to 24 hr in another frame and see how that goes.
          Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
          HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Hello again

Just wondering about a small thing, why is all the numbers in the database stored as text?

I changed Data1 to numbers because I sometimes get some really high number like it have been multiplied by 10 and when it is left on text I can't execute an sql statement to delete numbers over 40000 as it would delete every number over 4000 instead.

Is something going to brake changing it from text to numbers?

Comment

Yes I use -0 as a value which would change to 0 if it was assigned as a number field.
              Jon

Comment

hi Jon00,

I got these in the jon00 db charting errorlog;

Code:
                2016-06-07 17:50:09.633	Error in Stats Block 1: System.DivideByZeroException: Attempted to divide by zero.
                   at System.Decimal.FCallDivide(Decimal& d1, Decimal& d2)
                   at Jon00DBChartingHS3.Form1.ꈎ韘僒税瘁鄨뚱�(DataTable 약흹䈶Ῥ᯳簪఍ꛠ, String ꨷ᬊ❿뿹鏴⭱囄〴, String 痢徕澑䴠㖽輙)
                2016-06-07 17:55:09.590	Error in Stats Block 1: System.DivideByZeroException: Attempted to divide by zero.
                   at Jon00DBChartingHS3.Form1.ꈎ韘僒税瘁鄨뚱�(DataTable 약흹䈶Ῥ᯳簪఍ꛠ, String ꨷ᬊ❿뿹鏴⭱囄〴, String 痢徕澑䴠㖽輙)
                2016-06-07 18:00:13.809	Error in Stats Block 1: System.DivideByZeroException: Attempted to divide by zero.

Any idean what can cause this?

Bart
                Regards Bart
                ------------------------------------------
                Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                HSPRO 3.
                Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

I would suggest that the data source was not numeric. It may be caused if you are obtaining chart data from a device string for example.
                  Jon

Comment

Hi all,

Have the DB charting working well for my kWh and Temp monitoring.

Seeking some help to chart kW meter use per hour / day / week / month etc.

Anyone have this setup already?

Comment

I would suggest that the data source was not numeric. It may be caused if you are obtaining chart data from a device string for example.
                      Jon00,

I dont use stringreadings only DVA's, i will check all addresses. Could this also happen when one of the items could not be found?

regards

Bart
                      Regards Bart
                      HSPRO 3.

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

jon00,

strange i found the issue, i use the dsa method to read out the value of a homeseer device. This device still exists and had a valid value of 7. However this device did not update for a long time. I removed this entry from the createdb ini and this resolved the error creation (errorfile was >50mb

regards

Bart
                        Regards Bart
                        HSPRO 3.

Comment

Hi Jon

I installed everything , but i get an Error from the exe file ,

I have Windows 7 x64

Regards

Sended from far far away
                          Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                          Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Did you copy the 3 homeseer DLL files across to the exe folder as per the docs?
                            Jon

Comment

Jon00 Database Charting Utility for Homeseer 3

Aah stupid me , i thought i put the files already in the folder , hehe . IT works now

Thanks

Sended from far far away
                              Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                              Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Hi guys,

I'm trying to get a chart to show me the total kwh usage meter per day.

I've followed the instructions on this post http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...&postcount=403

The reference ID is 444 for the Total kWh usage ( See first screenshot )

I've created this Table in Jon00DBCharting.ini
                                [DBTable3]
                                Name=kWh p/h
                                Data1=$ini:User,Lasthour,Jon00DBChartingData.ini
                                Data1Label=Lasthour kWh
                                Data1Multiplier=
                                Data2=$ini:User,Lastday,Jon00DBChartingData.ini
                                Data2Label=Lastday kWh

Jon00DBChartingData.ini
                                [User]
                                Hourly=340.321
                                Daily=0
                                LastHour=-1.63099999999997
                                LastDay=0
                                [LastData3]
                                Data1=-1.63099999999997
                                Data2=0
                                Data3=0
                                Data4=0
                                Data5=0
                                Data6=0
                                Data7=0
                                Data8=0
                                Data9=0
                                Data10=0

Jon00DBChartingCreate.ini
                                [Create3]
                                DBTable=3
                                ChartStyle=10
                                ChartPalette=12
                                TitleText=kWh Meter
                                XAxisText=
                                YAxisText=
                                YAxisTextSec=
                                AxisXFormat=M/d HH:mm
                                AxisYFormat=
                                AxisYFormatSec=
                                UseData1=1
                                ChartTimeFormat=d
                                ChartTimeStart=7
                                ChartTimeFinish=0

In the .vb script I've changed the 1234 value to the reference ID.
                                Dim CurrentValue As Double = hs.DeviceValueEx(444)

I've created an event to run the script hourly.

The values are wrong and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

When I look at the Homeseer Energy Graphs statics the value looks correct. See attached.
                                I'm not reference the kW meter as the value looks wrong. Total kWh value seem correct.

Thanks
                                Troy
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Duc998; June 20, 2016, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X