Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• langenet
    replied
    Thanks and sorry for that. I thought I had looked at all the dates, but missed Jon00DBSetup.asp.

All good now.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Looks like you do not have the latest asp web pages.

Make sure you update Jon00DBsetup.asp, Jon00DBSetup1.asp and Jon00DBSetup2.asp (in your html folder) from the latest download zip.

Leave a comment:

• langenet
    replied
    Jon,

Since I upgraded to HS4, when I go into setup I get this error in the log. However, the setup page opens fine. I've gone over the install again, but can't seem to find anything missed. It worked without error in HS3 prior to the upgrade to HS4. Not a show stopper but a bit of a nuisance.

Let me know if you need more inforation.

Thanks

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	61.1 KB ID:	1644810

Here's the setup page.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	141.9 KB ID:	1644812​​
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• racerfern
    replied
    This is all in the docs!
    Sorry, it's been a bad habit of mine for decades.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Go to Widgets, 008 again.

The Display field should show [clock 7]

Change the 7 to what you want using the details below:

1 = MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM:SS (12 hour clock)
    2 = DD/MM/YY HH:MM:SS (24 hour clock)
    3 = MM/DD/YY HH:MM:SS (24 hour clock)
    4 = DD/MM/YY HH:MM:SS (12 hour clock)
    5 = YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM:SS (12 hour clock)
    6 = YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM:SS (24 hour clock)
    7 = HH:MM:SS (12 hour clock)
    8 = HH:MM:SS (24 hour clock)

This is all in the docs!

Leave a comment:

• racerfern
    replied
    Well that fixed nearly everything, thank you. Except now the clock is back to AM/PM where it used to be 24hour.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    What are you using for the URL in the links setup?

It should be something like:

Jon00 Charting;/Jon00DBCharting.html

You may need to upgrade to V1.2.5

No idea what you have done to the css but I assume you are talking about the clock and version are not in the right place?

You can adjust that in Jon00 Links by going to Widgets.

Select 007 (which is the Homeseer version) and change the Y Position until it is correct. Then select 008 (Center Clock) and do the same for that one.

Leave a comment:

• racerfern
    replied
    Hmm... a few weeks ago after a HS update to 4.2.19.0 (I think) I lost Links and consequently the link to activate DBGraphing and DBGraphsetup on the HomeSeer logo. I setup links again and got the links for the logo to work.

However, now when I click on the logo for graphing or setup, the top two areas disappear. See screenshots. I assume it's something jumbled up in settings for a css file or something like that. Which files do I need to replace with originals so I can get this working properly.

While I'm at it, having nothing to do with Jon00, the line display in the header is too close. I remember doing this to save real estate but it's almost unreadable. Is this the same css file? I believe this came from CSS Hacks elsewhere in this forum.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 07-25-23 at 06.06 PM.png
Views:	160
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	1626530

Name:	Screen Shot 07-25-23 at 06.07 PM.png
Views:	217
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	1626529

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    I've added a setting which stops the grouping. I'll send you a PM with the new version to try.

BTW, you only get this luxury when using HS3 devices. If they were HS4 devices, they each would still need a parent device and not seen like this.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Jon
    As a test, i removed the associateddevices from two charts (via a script). then I changed to HS4 Grid view. I prefer this view to see all the chart thumb nails on one screen.

after the charts update, they get grouped back together

is there anyway you can add an option to the next version to ungroup the individual charts from the Root/Parent Device? basically making them their own root device

Name:	image.png
Views:	172
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	1608929

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    All charts are grouped as features, referenced to the parent which is the manual update device. This is the same for HS3 and HS4 versions. If you want to have separate tiles, you would need to ungroup them manually (delete device relationships) using my grouping utility and set each device/chart to standalone status.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    with v1.2.5 on HS4, is the following the expected behavior for displaying charts in the HS4 Grid view?

all the charts are child features of the Jon00 DBChart device

Name:	image.png
Views:	214
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	1608893

I would like to see each chart on its own tile. is this possible?

Leave a comment:

• racerfern
    replied
    jon00 Got it, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Your original post said you were getting values of -21784585

Therefore if you use #-200 , only values below minus 200 would be set to the previous database value.

Leave a comment:

• racerfern
    replied
    Although this brings up the possibility of never recording lower than a certain value as opposed to not recording an outlier.

Does the min value field need to contain "#" or "#50" for example.

bdraper so if the temp is dropping as it gets colder the lower temps won't be accurate?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X