No announcement yet.

Jon00 Database Charting Utility for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What PlotType are you using in the ChartStyle settings? If you want straight lines it should be StepLine which would be:

PlotType=33,33,33,33,33,33,33,33,33,33
    Jon

Comment

It was set at 13. I changed it to 33 but the chart is still the same

Comment

Changing the PlotType setting must change the chart output. Please check you altered the correct Chartstyle and that the chart is updated.
        Jon

Comment

In Jon00DBChartingStyle.ini I change PlotType=13,13,13,13,13,13,13,13,13,13 to PlotType=33,33,33,33,33,33,33,33,33,33 and the chart is the same as my post above and it was just updated.
          Attached Files

Comment

Apologies, I'm now on your wavelength....You are talking about the Y-Axis scale!

I had it in my head you were talking about the angle of the chart lines (there is a difference in the two BTW - see screenshot).

The scale is calculated automatically and this has a dependency on the pixel size of the chart. You can either generate a large chart and use the built-in resize capability (Look for ResizeXY in the docs) to generate a smaller image or you can set the baseline and maximum Y values manually. Look at the BaseLineValue and AxisYMaximum settings in the docs.
            Attached Files
            Jon

Comment

Hello,
              thank you for the script but when I try to download it on your site a virus is detected on the .zip

https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/7...is/1469871349/

Comment

It is a false positive. The program does not have a virus.
                Jon

Comment

Ok I have send a ticket to my AV provider with the file for false positive analyse .
                  I wait for reply

Comment

I have no problem with that.

I've now put the following statement on my downloads page:

Downloads which contain exe files are code protected with an open source package called Confuser. This may cause virus warnings with your Anti-Virus software. This is a FALSE POSITIVE.

Because Confuser is also used by virus writers to protect their code, Anti-Virus software is unable to determine the content and has to use the Confuser signature. To be safe, they mark everything with this signature as a virus.

You will notice your list contains a number of different viruses for the same file.

Also take a look here: https://github.com/yck1509/ConfuserEx/issues/17
                    Last edited by jon00; July 31, 2016, 02:31 AM.
                    Jon

Comment

Hello,
                      Yes ,thank you , I understand
                      This is not directly against you but security principle.
                      Imagine that you are a person that try spread malware, you do not say it, of course.
                      Sorry
                      I'll wait for the return of the AV provider
                      The file has been sent to our laboratories for specialized analysis

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                        Apologies, I'm now on your wavelength....You are talking about the Y-Axis scale!

I had it in my head you were talking about the angle of the chart lines (there is a difference in the two BTW - see screenshot).

The scale is calculated automatically and this has a dependency on the pixel size of the chart. You can either generate a large chart and use the built-in resize capability (Look for ResizeXY in the docs) to generate a smaller image or you can set the baseline and maximum Y values manually. Look at the BaseLineValue and AxisYMaximum settings in the docs.
                        I had the maximum values set manually. I set it to auto and it now every line counts for 1 degree. I final thing I can't seem to find in the manual(I'm sure it's there somewhere) How do I get the degrees that are displaying in the first Y column to appear in the second Y column

Comment

You set the Y axis in the Jon00DBChartingCreate.ini under each [CreateX] section.

UseData1=1 (would use the left Y axis for the first metric)
                          UseData1=2 (would use the right Y axis for the first metric)

You cannot set both for the same metric unless you duplicate this by storing twice in the database.
                          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                            You set the Y axis in the Jon00DBChartingCreate.ini under each [CreateX] section.

UseData1=1 (would use the left Y axis for the first metric)
                            UseData1=2 (would use the right Y axis for the first metric)

You cannot set both for the same metric unless you duplicate this by storing twice in the database.
                            UserData1=2 does move the value to the right axis. However using both UserData1=1 and UserData1=2 only displays value on the left axis

Comment

Any plans to port this to Linux for use on a Hometroller SEL?

Comment

Originally posted by Al_M View Post
                                Any plans to port this to Linux for use on a Hometroller SEL?
                                I have no plans to do so.
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X