Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jon00
    replied
    I'm running out of ideas. Have you tried rick-clicking on the HS3.exe in Windows Explorer and selecting 'Run as Administrator'?

Leave a comment:

• zsima
    replied
    I did that several times

here is an image of task manager showing both programs running in an "elevated (administrator) state " Click image for larger version

Name:	adm1.PNG
Views:	93
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	1319057

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Again, the error 'Could not load file or assembly Scheduler' has been linked back to Homeseer not being run as an Administrator. Can you shutdown Homeseer and then manually start it please.....

Leave a comment:

• zsima
    replied
    If it helps here is some of the errorlog

2019-08-02 17:47:53.636 Error in OnTimedEventVD Block 4: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
    at Jon00DBChartingHS3.Form1.᱾旑㗸艨蛓䡳⦨銉(String 삚ᗗ鑈㶝Ỻ諃埱듒, String ḉ黨궏돾⸐⬮, String ᪅땾ꑐ쫀ࡨ욎�㉧, String ꛷�컿⵶䓁眳类ⓘ)
    at Jon00DBChartingHS3.Form1.築老擌㡾♡뙸(Object ᅧ蒕ጶϪ죌ﶦ膚, ElapsedEventArgs ⛒㹋చ⵻啼僣斏)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

2019-08-02 17:47:54.131 Error in OnTimedEventVD Block 1: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    at Jon00DBChartingHS3.Form1.᱾旑㗸艨蛓䡳⦨銉(String 삚ᗗ鑈㶝Ỻ諃埱듒, String ḉ黨궏돾⸐⬮, String ᪅땾ꑐ쫀ࡨ욎�㉧, String ꛷�컿⵶䓁眳类ⓘ)
    at Jon00DBChartingHS3.Form1.築老擌㡾♡뙸(Object ᅧ蒕ጶϪ죌ﶦ膚, ElapsedEventArgs ⛒㹋చ⵻啼僣斏)

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

2019-08-02 17:47:54.137 Error in OnTimedEventVD Block 2: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

2019-08-02 17:47:54.142 Error in OnTimedEventVD Block 3: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

2019-08-02 17:47:54.148 Error in OnTimedEventVD Block 4: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

2019-08-02 17:47:54.630 Error in OnTimedEventVD Block 1: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

2019-08-02 17:47:54.635 Error in OnTimedEventVD Block 2: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

2019-08-02 17:47:54.641 Error in OnTimedEventVD Block 3: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

2019-08-02 17:47:54.647 Error in OnTimedEventVD Block 4: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

2019-08-02 17:47:55.142 Error in OnTimedEventVD Block 1: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Leave a comment:

• zsima
    replied
    I replaced all the files including the ini files

I closed the disabled the demo

I I shut down the plugin from the tray icon and started it manually and it still has same results

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    When you reinstalled, did you replace all the files in the zip including the six ini files?

Are you still on the demo database with your current setup? If so, can you please disable and use the normal database.

Finally, just to make sure things are running as an administrator, please shutdown the plugin from the tray icon (right-click on the colored bar graph) and start it manually by double clicking on the Jon00DBChartingHS3.exe in Windows explorer.

Leave a comment:

• zsima
    replied
    I tried uninstalling and erasing everything and starting from scratch
    I installed everything exactly as per the documentation
    ran HS3 as administrator
    Jon00DBChartinghs3.exe is running

No demo charts appear in Homeseer under Utility (floor)
    I've attached an image of what shows up under "Utility"

I then deleted the demo databases and created a new Database DBTable1 with columns of data

tried to create a chart and got the same error., but when I click on the + next to chart it seems not to have any data , but when I look at the database with DBbrowser it does contain data. Click image for larger version

Name:	dbchart1.PNG
Views:	98
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	1318889Click image for larger version

Name:	dbchart5.PNG
Views:	94
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	1318890
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Are you using DBTable2 with data? All databases must be used sequentially, starting with DBTable1.

As per the docs, I would recommend you disable the demo database and start your own database using DBTable1.

Leave a comment:

• zsima
    replied
    here is the page from DBbrowser Click image for larger version

Name:	db1.PNG
Views:	100
Size:	231.2 KB
ID:	1318848

Leave a comment:

• zsima
    replied
    here it is Click image for larger version

Name:	db3.PNG
Views:	105
Size:	332.8 KB
ID:	1318846

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Please post a screenshot of your SQLite Database & General Setup web page.

Leave a comment:

• zsima
    replied
    Jon00DBChartingHS3. is running in the background and I start HS3.exe to run as administrator not from scheduler

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    You would get the 'Timeout Error: Chart took to long to render' error if the plugin was not running or not running as an Administrator. First thing, check to see if 'Jon00DBChartingHS3.exe' is running in task manager.

Also, please confirm you are not starting HS3 using Windows Scheduler.

Leave a comment:

• zsima
    replied
    Jon

I am starting Homeseer as administrator

any way I can troubleshoot?

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Originally posted by langenet View Post
    Jon,
    I've looked through the documentation and can't seem to find an answer to this - I'd like to see the Y-axis populated on both sides y1 and y2 at the same time. Is this possible?

For example, in my chart below I'd like the numbers of K-watts Used on the right as well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	chart002.png
Views:	112
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	1318688

Thanks

Robert
    Only by assigning the same data source to a second field and assigning that to the Y2 entry.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X