Jon00 Database Charting Utility for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    Right, I can reproduce this when you press return. Not sure I can prevent that as it messes with the parameters sent to the page.

Just re-download and extract the respective ini file.
    success on the re-download! Thank you Jon

Comment

link to view png file

Jon
      I am trying to use Jon00 links to view my chart002.png file generated by this charting utility.
      I would think the path should be
      /html/images/jon00/dbchart/chart002.png
      but I get a 404 bad request error
      Is there a way to show the png file when clicking a link?
      Kind regards and thanks for your insight.

Comment

You would use:

/images/jon00/dbchart/chart002.png
        Jon

Comment

You would use:

/images/jon00/dbchart/chart002.png
          Thank you. Sorry I am such a neophyte at this stuff.

Comment

It may be better if you use my webpage builder so you have the HS links available and can display more than one chart at a time.

Example: https://board.homeseer.com/showpost....&postcount=192
            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jono View Post
              Hi Jon00
              Is there a way to capture, store temporarily and email a chart created by your charting utility plug in? For example, save a chart to a png or jpg file that I could attach to an email?

Update: SOLVED. Reading the documentation helped (of course). This package is exceptionally powerful. Thank you Jon! I am able to create a custom png file and email it.
              Interesting idea. Do you mind sharing how you solved this?

Comment

I have the plugin installed, running, and I can access the config pages, but I can't get a chart.

I setup to log a temperature device every minute. nothing shows on the chart page.

when I try to display the chart data, I get the following
                404 Bad Request: /images/jon00/dbchart/table/table201.html

One request, can you add the jon00dbcharting.aspx as a button at the top of the jon00dbsetup.asp page
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
                Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
                Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
                Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Can you confirm you entered http://<homeseer IP>:<port no>/images/jon00/dbchart/table/table201.html in your browser?
                  Jon

Comment

Can you confirm you entered http://<homeseer IP>:<port no>/images/jon00/dbchart/table/table201.html in your browser?
                    yes, and here are the contents of the folder
                    Attached Files
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
                    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
                    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
                    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

So if you go to /Jon00DBCharting.asp you can see the chart but if you then press the + sign on the top right of the page you get this error?
                      Jon

Comment

So if you go to /Jon00DBCharting.asp you can see the chart but if you then press the + sign on the top right of the page you get this error?
                        No chart and yes error when pressing +
                        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

As I don't know what you have done to set this up, all I can suggest is you download DB Browser for SQLite to ensure data is being recorded in the database.

One thing you can try is to display the last 10 minutes of data rather than the default.
                          Jon

Comment

As I don't know what you have done to set this up, all I can suggest is you download DB Browser for SQLite to ensure data is being recorded in the database.

One thing you can try is to display the last 10 minutes of data rather than the default.
                            I got sqlitebrowser. I see table 1 and table 2 but it has data for 10 fields. I only was testing with one field. The time stamps are current
                            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Each database will always show 10 fields as that is how it is set up.

Select a start time/date past the first record in the DB on the charting web page. Does it now show a chart when you select that field?
                              Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Freddan101 View Post
                                Interesting idea. Do you mind sharing how you solved this?
                                You can use this package to capture data into a database, either when a device value changes, or other criteria such as time. Then you can make a chart with whatever subset of data you wish with whatever style you like. That chart gets saved as a png file in the /images/jon00/dbchart folder. You can email it as an attachment.
                                Jon00 has created an exceptionally useful program. Many thanks to him.
                                Last edited by jono; February 7, 2017, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X