Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
    Jon,
    I'm making great progress on developing charts. Thanks for all your help.

Do you know why the legend is display in reverse order from how the chart is plotted? I'm using the default plot order. Voltage is the 5th Data element on the chart, but its displayed first in the legend
    Jon,
    any thoughts on the following post:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost...&postcount=978
    Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
    Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

I did respond: https://board.homeseer.com/showpost....&postcount=980
      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
        sorry, I missed it.

I just removed the voltage line and the rest of chart looks the same. see below

if I reverse the plot order, I can get the legend to reverse as well.

I think this is specific to the stacked column chart style. I don't see this happening with line charts
        Attached Files
        Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting

Comment

Jon,
          after a quick search on the topic, i think the expectation is that the legend for a stacked chart should be on the side. In which case, the legend will be in the order of the stacks, and makes sense.

see the following post
          https://www.daniweb.com/programming/...tatable-vb-net
          Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534

Comment

OK, things like order of labels do not worry me but I understand it could with others. Obviously you do have the option to place the labels on the RHS if you wish.
            Jon

Comment

I ran into the Watchdog issue (and endless errorlog writes) again using 1.1.3 and the newest HS3 .312. Similar to what happened to me before on Feb 11, it looks like HS3 lost connection to my alarm panel and ZNET (unknown cause). The dbcharting watchdog kicked off at the exact same time. I was using filemonitor to detect the new error log entries and was immediately notified. I was then able to connect to HS3's event log via a remote web browser so my network was functioning fine (although HS3 was still having trouble reconnecting to the ZNET and alarm panel; it eventually did reconnect but the dbchart process was already stuck in the error-writing loop). Then I RDP'ed into the Win10 box, killed the dbchart process and restarted it (working fine now).

This seemed somewhat similar to reggs11's DHCP issue where some component of HS3 loses network connectivity and the plugin has trouble reconnecting. So I also checked Events Viewer and saw this:

Code:
              The IP address lease xxx.xxx.xxx.xx for the Network Card with network address xxx has been denied by the DHCP server xxx.xxx.xxx.1 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message).
              I don't understand what it means but I think my router renews DHCP every 30 days (so maybe it was trying to renew?). Although I reserve an address in the router, I just changed the Win10 machine's network interface to static IP. So maybe that will solve my issue as it did for reggs11.

Code:
              2017-03-02 16:43:10.199	Watchdog activated - Restarting plugin
              2017-03-02 16:43:10.338	Error in OnTimedEvent0: Block 13: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                 at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.PropagateIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg)
                 at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
                 at HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.SystemUpTimeTS()
                 at Jon00DBChartingHS3.Form1.濙倷ᛵ᱖呬孮흭(Object 突ᆓ怈�햯宆, ElapsedEventArgs ⹻᮵꯱誛䰸㤰宒緂)
              2017-03-02 16:43:10.852	Error in OnTimedEvent0: Block 13: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                 at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.PropagateIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg)
                 at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
              Originally posted by fcol View Post
              I just installed 1.1.3 and will let you know if I run into any issues. Thanks!

FYI: I did encounter the issue again under 1.1.1. This is what appeared in the /HomeSeer HS3/Bin/Jon00DBChart/Errorlog.txt
              Code:
              2017-02-11 16:45:21.339	Watchdog activated - Restarting plugin
              2017-02-11 16:46:22.549	Error in OnTimedEvent: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                 at Jon00DBChartingHS3.Form1.橠ᛗⅫ晠एᄚ㳟�(Object ㊑ᡀ䡌鲞泿ถ乑烍, ElapsedEventArgs ␭䜐趤ꦠ뱵ꥻ擁)
              2017-02-11 16:46:23.505	Error in OnTimedEvent: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                 at Jon00DBChartingHS3.Form1.橠ᛗⅫ晠एᄚ㳟�(Object ㊑ᡀ䡌鲞泿ถ乑烍, ElapsedEventArgs ␭䜐趤ꦠ뱵ꥻ擁)
              The "Error in OnTimedEvent" repeated every half second until I manually killed the charting exe. What's strange to me is that it looks like HS3 restarted itself about 3 minutes after the above watchdog error occurred (based on looking at the HS3 log which shows the full set of startup entries including plugins, etc.). There's no indication of what caused it to restart. I didn't even think HS3 could auto-restart itself like that - that's the first time I've ever seen that happen (though I've only been using HS3 for a couple months now).

Comment

Monthly graph wont update.

I have made my first log/graphings. I made a graph for current/hour/day and month. (In dutch : Huidig verbruik, verbruik per uur/dag and maand)
                This works exept for the month : nothing is logged.
                Described in the manual Timer=20 is for a month, right?

I have attached my simple ini file.

Egbert
                Attached Files

Comment

[DBTableX] entries must be sequential i.e. [DBTable1], [DBTable2], [DBTable3] etc.

You have [DBTable3] missing in your ini file.

Rename [DBTable4] to [DBTable3] and you should be OK next month.
                  Jon

Comment

Originally posted by fcol View Post
                    I ran into the Watchdog issue (and endless errorlog writes) again using 1.1.3 and the newest HS3 .312. Similar to what happened to me before on Feb 11, it looks like HS3 lost connection to my alarm panel and ZNET (unknown cause). The dbcharting watchdog kicked off at the exact same time. I was using filemonitor to detect the new error log entries and was immediately notified. I was then able to connect to HS3's event log via a remote web browser so my network was functioning fine (although HS3 was still having trouble reconnecting to the ZNET and alarm panel; it eventually did reconnect but the dbchart process was already stuck in the error-writing loop). Then I RDP'ed into the Win10 box, killed the dbchart process and restarted it (working fine now).

This seemed somewhat similar to reggs11's DHCP issue where some component of HS3 loses network connectivity and the plugin has trouble reconnecting. So I also checked Events Viewer and saw this:

<SNIP>

So maybe that will solve my issue as it did for reggs11.

<SNIP>
                    The errors you were getting do indeed look near identical to my own.
                    I'm happy to report that since changing my HS3 box's NIC to a static IP address on my LAN, Jon's Charting utility has been rock solid with no drop outs since.

Hopefully the change you've made will work equally as well for you...
                    Best of luck!
                    - John

Comment

[DBTableX] entries must be sequential i.e. [DBTable1], [DBTable2], [DBTable3] etc.

You have [DBTable3] missing in your ini file.

Rename [DBTable4] to [DBTable3] and you should be OK next month.
                      John,

Thanks for anwser but [DBTable3] is already there see ini file in the first lines.
                      Is this ok or should i change the order : first 1 then 2 etc ?

Egbert

Comment

Sorry missed that. No need to reorder.

I've just checked the month event and it all looks OK. It fires on the first day of the month between 00:00:00 and 00:00:05.

Not sure what the issue is.

(Wow this is the 1000th reply in this thread)
                        Jon

Comment

John congratulations

Is there a way that i can test it manually?

Egbert

Comment

Not unless you set your clock on your Homeseer PC to the correct day and time.

You could always set up a Homeseer event to run once a moth instead.

Have you actually checked that there is no data recorded in the database?
                            Last edited by jon00; March 5, 2017, 11:03 AM.
                            Jon

Comment

Not unless you set your clock on your Homeseer PC to the correct day and time.

You could always set up a Homeseer event to run once a moth instead.

Have you actually checked that there is no data recorded in the database?
                              Yes i opened the database with DB browser for sqlite and table 1-3 had data but table 4 was total empty.

Comment

Negative Multiplier

Jon,

Is it possible to use the multiplier option in [DBTablex] to negate a value for charting. My solar values are negative numbers but want to chart them above the line

-Cliff

Comment

Working...
                                X