No announcement yet.

Jon00 Database Charting Utility for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops no, that is another charting application. You are correct with what you have installed. You should see somthing even if it is just the standard Homeseer header showing the time etc.
    Jon

Comment

ok, maintenant, /Jon00DBCharting.asp fonctionne bien: wow travail fantastique Jon !!!

la page dbsetup continue à échouer avec ces erreurs sur homeseer:

janv.-05 11:46:32 Error Compiling script Jon00DBSetupASP.vben: Type 'FontFamily' non défini.
      janv.-05 11:46:32 Error Compiling script Jon00DBSetupASP.vben: Type 'InstalledFontCollection' non défini.
      janv.-05 11:46:32 Error Compiling script Jon00DBSetupASP.vben: L'espace de noms ou le type spécifié dans les Imports 'System.Drawing.Text' ne contient aucun membre public ou est introuvable. Vérifiez que l'espace de noms ou le type est défini et qu'il contient au moins un membre public. Vérifiez que le nom de l'élément importé n'utilise pas d'autres alias.
      janv.-05 11:46:32 Error Compiling script Jon00DBSetupASP.vben: L'espace de noms ou le type spécifié dans les Imports 'System.Core' ne contient aucun membre public ou est introuvable. Vérifiez que l'espace de noms ou le type est défini et qu'il contient au moins un membre public. Vérifiez que le nom de l'élément importé n'utilise pas d'autres alias.

Comment

Please follow the instructions from the documentation:

The configuration web pages will NOT work unless the following namespace is added to Homeseer 3.

With a text editor, open settings.ini found in the Homeseer HS3/config directory.

Search for: ScriptingReferences =

If this is NOT found, add the following under [Settings]

(Copy and paste the following: )

ScriptingReferences=System.Drawing;System.Drawing.dll

If it is found, check to see if the above text is already entered, if not this needs to be added to the end of the line:

(Copy and paste the following including the comma: )

,System.Drawing;System.Drawing.dll
        Jon

Comment

ok I'm bad,
          I read the PDF 50 times (in addition to the 88 pages of the forum) and I missed this:
          add the following under [Settings]
          Now everything works perfectly.
          Congratulations for the work and for your patience with me!
          I'm going to explore this wonder

Comment

Jon00,

I see you are on the forum. I've tried to get it to work for a few hours now with no success. I can assign data sources but when I click dynamic charting, no database appears in the left drop down.

Any my ideas what I am doing wrong?
            Michael

Comment

First thing is to check you are recording data in the database.

Download DB Browser for SQLite and open up the jon00dbcharting.db3 file.

https://sqlitebrowser.org/
              Jon

Comment

I don’t see any tables in \data. Is there another place to look?
                Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Rvtravlr View Post
                  I don’t see any tables in \data. Is there another place to look?
                  I'm not sure what you mean. If you open up the database file in DB Browser, on the browse data tab, you should see at lease one table marked DBTable1 on the Table drop down.
                  Jon

Comment

Sorry, Jon00 - I don't know where to look, in file explorer for the database.
                    Michael

Comment

The database is held in <hs root>\Bin\Jon00DBChart directory
                      Jon

Comment

No database, just the 5 files from your zip.
                        Michael

Comment

Is the plugin running? You should see a bar chart icon in the system tray?

If it is, you must have the setup wrong. Show me a screen grab of your 'SQLite Database & General Setup' page
                          Jon

Comment

Yes, the PI is running in the SysTray.

Click image for larger version

Name:	79D8413E-71F9-4F9F-8CAF-BB6F04A35E25.png
Views:	157
Size:	149.7 KB
ID:	1273122
                            Michael

Comment

Here is the chart setup.

Click image for larger version